General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Melodie said:

On his 4A :) 

Also, I LOL that question about retirement.

Lmao that interviewer just flat out asked him rather than playing around it, even he thought that was funny.

I'm glad to see how much confidence he has in his general skating improvement. It's amazing that he's (presumably) sacrificing training for non-4A things and still doing so well in competition. 

As much as I want to watch him skate forever and still think he's incredibly competitive for gold in any competition he's in, part of me hopes he lands it cleanly and can retire to rest his body.... god knows he's gonna have chronic pain and health issues for the rest of his life, and as someone with (non-sport but still joint and muscle related) chronic pain, I know how absolutely exhausting that is. 

I don't think this has been posted yet,  from C-chan, the ever supportive friend :animierte-smilies-liebe-erotik-228:

I'm just hoping Yuzu will be happy and healthy. Anything else be damned since he himself said he had goals of his own (4A!!) and medal colors did not seem to be it anymore. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Hello, I hope everyone enjoyed Yuzuru's performance at the gala earlier today!

I wanted to do something to show the support of fanyus around the world, so I'm organising a banner with messages to cheer Yuzuru on into the next season and the Olympics!

For this banner you can submit either a message or a picture/artwork. Handwritten messages are also accepted!

If you would like to participate, please fill in the form below!

Send your support to Yuzuru Hanyu!

(Google account required to submit files. If you do not want to log in, please email/dm me your message instead)

The original forum post with more details can be found here!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me ([email protected]).

Thank you for reading, I look forward to recieving your messages!

I really want him to land that 4A. Go for it, Yuzu. Try it wherever and whenever you can, big comps or small,  because you've achieved everything and more... anyone who was ever a skater, or follows skating (heck, even Lady Gaga!) knows the significance of landing that jump. Records are meant to broken, but the first 4A...  that's something else.

4 hours ago, Melodie said:

On his 4A :) 

Also, I LOL that question about retirement.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

"But Yuzuru Hanyu is clearly becoming a better skater. I'm absolutely sure i am." 

What a beautifully self-assured quote 

Watched Hana wa Saku again! You could easily presume it as part of a movie, sth musical :heart: Honestly, I think FS is a doomed sport as it is not moving with time. So, I'm happy Yuzu is investing on performing and artistic side of it. Even when he retires he can keep it alive as a performing art.