General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, Alexis219 said:

Ummm sorry, I'm new... But can someone explain what Music with wings is? My google search is not very helpful... It's a show? An ice show with live orchestra?

It’s a couple of concerts of Tokyo Philarmonic Orchestra comprising Yuzu’s programs music with some words from the great man himself and loads of visuals of him. Judging by the design of the brochure to the concert, it’s in the same line as Continues With Wings. 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:53 PM, Toni said:

Hi everyone. I want to make a statement at Worlds. I want there to be no question who we are all there to see. I know others will provide those wonderful individual banners again, and I purchased 1040 3-inch purple foam roses at only $0.15 each (see Amazon link below) to hand out at Worlds. I plan to put tags on them, with Yuzu's name, Origin, World's 2020, and maybe 4A written on them. Maybe we can all hold them up or wear them so the cameras can see. Man, I really just want to rub ISU's faces in it. 

Anyway, I can only afford 1040 for now, but if anyone else wants to join me in this endeavor, I've provided the link. Please note, this is less than half the price of other sellers, so I don't know if this price will hold for long: 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YC71DTN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Well... I got the purple roses and they're very lovely, but the 1,040 which I bought take up a lot of room.  I'm driving to worlds, so I can easily manage several thousand of them (I hope I can afford more later,) but If anyone is joining me in this endeavor, you should know, one package of 80 roses is 13x10x3" inches. Since they're made of thin foam, they are very lightweight.

Thank goodness we're back!! 

So they're going to broadcast Music with wings on CS Asahi. I've seen few Japanese fanyu's blogs and all of them are saying the concerts were really moving. There was a video message from Yuzu himself and he's wearing black suit with white shirt no tie but with red pocket square...:10742290: 

15 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Thank goodness we're back!! 

So they're going to broadcast Music with wings on CS Asahi. I've seen few Japanese fanyu's blogs and all of them are saying the concerts were really moving. There was a video message from Yuzu himself and he's wearing black suit with white shirt no tie but with red pocket square...:10742290: 

I saw drawings of Yuzu's outfit!

Last one is so CUTE :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

(Amazed at the detailed info, 8:2 9:1 wut) o_O 

So happy to know the MusicWithWings booklet is available for int fans too! (I am still haunted by my cowardice in not trying to buy CiONTU merch when it was available sob)! I love such a thoughtful organization! We are happy to get our items, they are happy to get our money, everyone is happy sharing the Yuzu love all around :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Also happy the Planet is working again, thank you as always mods&admins, we know you work hard behind the scenes to keep the Planet running and beautiful :10742289::thanks: (also better for all the hiccups to happen now instead of when we are all panicking during comps😅)

3 時間前, riverさんが言いました:

@yuzuangel I can see the new posts!

In celebration of us being back online, have a behind the scenes photo from the new Lotte photoshoot.

I dashed to AEON Supermarket yesterday evening on my way home to get the Lotte clearfiles, but the shop staff was just putting a notice "Thank you, but it's over" :confused0066:

Again, I dashed to Family Mart this morning before going to the office (luckily enough, a Family Mart is located in the same building), and succeeded to get three types. YAY!!

And, My Goodness!!  The Lotte Online Shop server was down :smiley-shocked032:

(It seems the pamphlet was sold out at the program concert.)

https://ameblo.jp/mimiyesp/entry-12565257652.html