General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

This graph, which shows only the GOEs for jumps (rather than all elements) is even more damning. There is NO WAY the ISU can defend or justify the insane increase in Nathan's scores. I just hope someone forces them to address the issue.

goe-jumps-only.jpg

Wow -How can they possibly explain NC's insane increase in GOE in one year - and in a year he was in classes at college and not practicing as intensely as he might otherwise have.  This is SO visible and infuriating.

2 hours ago, barbara said:

Wow -How can they possibly explain NC's insane increase in GOE in one year - and in a year he was in classes at college and not practicing as intensely as he might otherwise have.  This is SO visible and infuriating.

USfed, consistency, reputation, has not lost a single competition since PyeongChang, Yale boy yada yada yada... ... 

today i was gifted a lotte ghana clear file by a japanese auntie :heart: my first yuzu merch!! i feel like i’ve completed a true fanyu rite of passage. even with the language barrier we nerded out over past programs and costumes together. she told me her favorite program is LGC and we spent a while comparing photos of the white and purple costumes (and concluded that both were super cool) 😂 

19 minutes ago, swan_queen said:

today i was gifted a lotte ghana clear file by a japanese auntie :heart: my first yuzu merch!! i feel like i’ve completed a true fanyu rite of passage. even with the language barrier we nerded out over past programs and costumes together. she told me her favorite program is LGC and we spent a while comparing photos of the white and purple costumes (and concluded that both were super cool) 😂 

Welcome to the club. The first is always the sweetest.

8 hours ago, MatchaBeans said:

USfed, consistency, reputation, has not lost a single competition since PyeongChang, Yale boy yada yada yada... ... 

I think the key words here are "USfed"----and Yuzuru was injured last year. He'd have won the GP Final if he hadn't been injured. So maddening.

4 hours ago, swan_queen said:

lovely tale,Yuzuru appreciation really knows no bondaries....and well  a bit late(16 posts already )but welcome here:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Saya said:

Seems like Sima was asked about Yuzuru in this interview. If anyone could kindly provide us with a brief summary :)

That sounded pretty dismissive, actually.  :( 

so basically, Sima asked Zhenya to help her get a picture with Yuzu, which Zhenya did and she photographed them together. The journalist is persistent in getting Sima to describe Yuzu, what he is like, and she says she’s known him long enough (is he really out of another world?), yes, she can be like that too, but she prefers not to, as you can get too much detached from reality. He has little rituals for everything - for getting onto the ice, thanking people, bowing, mending the ice, thanking it etc - it looks cute. 

She sorta doesn’t really know the razor-sharp intellect and awareness behind that cuteness, I guess.