General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

@Henni147 :10814716:

:surprised_pikachu::clapclap4:

EDIT: I knew that chose the right avatar. Long live the secret connection between Yuzuru Hanyu and Ciel Phantomhive :goat:

EDIT the second:

@memae I would lmao, if Nathan's current Rocketman shirt received the award for costume of the year, but Nathan changed it mid season to another black Vera Wang training gear :xD:

46 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

:surprised_pikachu::clapclap4:

EDIT: I knew that chose the right avatar. Long live the secret connection between Yuzuru Hanyu and Ciel Phantomhive :goat:

EDIT the second:

@memae I would lmao, if Nathan's current Rocketman shirt received the award for costume of the year, but Nathan changed it mid season to another black Vera Wang training gear :xD:

He did say the real costume (and glove!) were coming. Maybe we'll get a look at GPF? I hope it's a real proper costume. 

3 hours ago, mokjakarma said:
1 hour ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Yuzu giving us his blessing to sing happy birthday, another proof he lurks on Twitter :10814716:

He did say that in response to the question "after winning, how will you be feeling? ", so I would interpret that as the appropriate time to sing for him is once he wins. 

Which he will. Speaking it into existence. 

1 hour ago, memae said:

He did say the real costume (and glove!) were coming. Maybe we'll get a look at GPF? I hope it's a real proper costume. 

Omg Nathan is getting gloves? That's unusual of him

Come to think of it, the last time I saw Yuzu compete without gloves with Chopin.... 

Yuzu always wears gloves with his free skate.

Romeo and Juliet 2014, phantom (??), Seimei, Hope and Legacy and now with Origin. Yuzu loves gloves with his free skate! 

Did yuzu wear gloves during POTO? 

Hace 2 horas, mercedes said:

I honestly cannot think of a gloveless Yuzuru(apart when he had to rights gloves and he was already at the rink and couldn't fix the thing and behaved like the brat he is LOL)during competitions but my memory is what it is ;-P

:whiteflag:Chopin and LGC didn't have gloves!