General Yuzuru Chat

Ya know...and I'm sorry, because im sure this has been asked countless times before, but for the upcoming season, what are some elements you want to see Yuzuru incorporate? In a dream program, I mean.

Personally, I would love to see another delayed single axel incorporated somehow-into a competition program, not just a gala performance. His axels are beautiful 😍

14 minutes ago, Kat said:

Ya know...and I'm sorry, because im sure this has been asked countless times before, but for the upcoming season, what are some elements you want to see Yuzuru incorporate? In a dream program, I mean.

Personally, I would love to see another delayed single axel incorporated somehow-into a competition program, not just a gala performance. His axels are beautiful 😍

I'd love to see the hydroblade replaced with a spiral of some kind! I like Yuzu's hydroblade but I feel like he's been doing it across so many programs now, it'd be good to switch things up, and a spiral would be a perfect addition in my opinion. It seems he's been doing some spirals this year anyway, with Crystal Memories and that mini Y-spiral at Worlds practice - hopefully a sign he might incorporate one in a program sometime? :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:  

5 minutes ago, glilikoi said:

I'd love to see the hydroblade replaced with a spiral of some kind! I like Yuzu's hydroblade but I feel like he's been doing it across so many programs now, it'd be good to switch things up, and a spiral would be a perfect addition in my opinion. It seems he's been doing some spirals this year anyway, with Crystal Memories and that mini Y-spiral at Worlds practice - hopefully a sign he might incorporate one in a program sometime? :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:  

I share your hope💕. His axels and hydroblade are kinda becoming his staples. Not in a bad way, the axels for sure I see why he has them in competitions, but to swap out the hydroblade for a spiral shouldnt be bad :)

1 hour ago, Kat said:

I share your hope💕. His axels and hydroblade are kinda becoming his staples. Not in a bad way, the axels for sure I see why he has them in competitions, but to swap out the hydroblade for a spiral shouldnt be bad

I'll go along on the hydroblade but I also wonder if Yuzu could combine his donut and Bielmann into one smooth move.  Stephen Gogolev did just that in his short program last season and to me the combining of two moves that are standard with Yuzu would be a means of moving up the point totals.

3 hours ago, Lunna said:

Praying for sit twizzeles to come back :7938863: also would like to see a layback spin like he tried last year at ACI and Y-spiral would be really great too

Me, looking up from my shrine for sit twizzles, watching the white legend ones with one eye and the R+J1 ones with the other, spinning prayer wheels for Origin sit twizzles: I would quite like to see sit twizzles into spin for Origin, please.