General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, liv said:

My guess isthat he has  either already flown and landed ( yesterday or before), or they are currently in the air.... which would get him there late Sunday afternoon Japan time. 

If he left earlier then, well done Yuzu, for avoiding detection upon arrival....if he is on the flight right now, well, we will know in a few hours. 

If he did managed to slip into Japan without being detected let alone mobbed, then it's settled. He is a ninja with genuine invisibility powers. 

I mean, surely the press are watching every plane in the Tokyo area like hawks...

10 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Ahhhhhh..... how comes I wake up at 6 am on a freaking Sunday for no reason and my first thought is if the boy has already landed?!:13877886:...but he’s still in ninja modus...hmmm.... @WinForPooh did you found out when this ANA flight will land?!:tumblr_m9pdbpGWWe1qid2nw:

I'm too :panic: :panic: :panic: to math the time zones and differences so I'm just trying to keep my eye on all of fanyu twitter. If he is flying ANA, he has a flight time of over 13 hours and I don't see direct flights so there will be a couple of hours layover, possibly in Chicago? So it will be a long time still. 

10 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I guess Fanyus are up and running already. :D You could try this and search for flights between Toronto and Tokyo, that might work still.

There is actually an Air-Canada flight from Toronto to Tokyo Haneda. My guess is check that one, I think ANA and Air Canada have codeshare flights. 

Seems flights from CAN to JPN are going to be arriving around 4-5 pm JPN time. Got another 2-3 hours guys.