General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, nagini said:

Just re-watched last year’s Olympics. I’m crying. But i’m smiling too! Even if i knew the results i was still nervous in a way. 

Will Never forget that day! :cri::9:

Omg that's what I did few mints before. And when I rewatch Swanyu, I got so emotional. So I cried 

5 hours ago, MeowZu said:

I had a dream last night where Yuzu got 130 for his SP at Worlds. Wth. Hahahahahaha. It's so specific it's crazy. May this be a good omen. Lol.

Is that a score that's even possible? Anyone know what the max score under this new system might be?

5 minutes ago, Paskud said:

For Otoñal max is 116+

Which is great, however what I was wondering is, if someone were to plan a program to get the absolute maximum points possible in an SP, how high can they go? What's the most points that can be gotten, full stop? 

44 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Which is great, however what I was wondering is, if someone were to plan a program to get the absolute maximum points possible in an SP, how high can they go? What's the most points that can be gotten, full stop? 

Doesn't look like it's realistic.  3a, 4lz, 4a/4t in the bonus, level 4 everything and all 5 GOE's, all 10's for PCS gets you 130.1

eta: btw, if you change it to 4a/4lo the max is 131.2   I don't think there is a more difficult possible layout for the SP

eta 2: 3a, 4a, 4lz/4t in bonus gets exactly 130

14 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Doesn't look like it's realistic.  3a, 4lz, 4a/4t in the bonus, level 4 everything and all 5 GOE's, all 10's for PCS gets you 130.1

eta: btw, if you change it to 4a/4lo the max is 131.2   I don't think there is a more difficult possible layout for the SP

Phew! That's quite the layout.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the night Yuzu's saying  "Hold my beer..." (Not literal beer) and making plans...

Eh, for some reason I thought that the announcement of the Laureus award would be via SN and the ceremony sometime later. Lol. 

As it is, it doesn't look like Yuzu will be there. If he were planning to attend, I think he would have said so in his message. Which means that Yuzu probably won't win because what's the point of giving an award to someone who won't show up, from the point of view of a commercial event?

I honestly don' t know if the video message Laureus prepared is an indication of:

1. Yuzu won't win but to appreciate him and his fans its kind of a consulation that he is recoignized.

2. He won but since he can't come, they filmed him and made an extra message to stir more good PR.

Either way all the nominee's are equally deserving and the truth will remain that: Yuzu is the 2x OGM who won everything even with a busted ankle.

And numerous injuries beforehand (cup of China collision, Surgery and ankle injury)