General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

The way he explains it is gold! :laughing: He is still ticked off!

And definitely lesson learned, do make him angry. This also makes me laugh because in Helsinki the Russians, the ESP ones I think, all commentary has blurred a bit by now, were talking about how alike to Plushy he is and how if you make Plushy angry then uh oh. Which true for both of them!

It was RUS ESP to be found here

20 hours ago, kitsune said:

Okay, didn't he say in some show with Nobu and Shoma that he normally doesn't eat chocolate cake because he finds it too rich (and eats shortcake instead)? Yet every time they film for Ghana, the boy is just quietly chomping away at the chocolate bars given to him (and looks sheepish everytime the camera catches him eating)...seriously, does he like chocolate or not?!

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

Okay, didn't he say in some show with Nobu and Shoma that he normally doesn't eat chocolate cake because he finds it too rich (and eats shortcake instead)? Yet every time they film for Ghana, the boy is just quietly chomping away at the chocolate bars given to him (and looks sheepish everytime the camera catches him eating)...seriously, does he like chocolate or not?!

I like chocolate, but I don't care for chocolate cakes... :smile:

I think he probably likes chocolate but in a small portion. Thus, chocolate cake is too much for him. He looks like a kind of person who has a tiny stomach for food to me.

I wish I have a tiny stomach too tbh, my stomach is so big I can eat 10 buffalo wings and chips with queso in one sitting :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, b138oo said:

I think he probably likes chocolate but in a small portion. Thus, chocolate cake is too much for him. He looks like a kind of person who has a tiny stomach for food to me.

I wish I have a tiny stomach too tbh, my stomach is so big I can eat 10 buffalo wings and chips with queso in one sitting :facepalm:

Maybe it's the flavor itself. How to explain it? I don't fancy chocolate cake because the chocolate flavor is not that strong and you can often taste other ingredients, especially eggs and flour (the latter is the batter was not well mixed). And cakes normally have filling and icing, which is not to everyone's taste. 

A chocolate bar though is really rich and you can choose the % of cocoa you like. The texture is smooth and it's quite easy to basically nip a little, chew, and go for another bite. It's almost an addiction.

Or maybe I'm the one who's addicted to chocolate :rofl: 

20 minutes ago, b138oo said:

I like to eat a lot but my stomach doesn't allow me to eat much at one time... how age has changed me. I love eating... but I can't eat as much as I want.

On 6/7/2017 at 2:38 PM, Puniyo said:

If we can move at this FAST pace during off-season, I can't imagine how this will move when September comes... :rofl:

Just thinking about how fast this thread moves makes me go. 

When Chopin was announced I came here to see 50 new pages, can't even imagine what to expect when the season begins, this place is going to explode :jumping0045:

1 hour ago, Xen said:

He actually said he doesn't typically eat chocolate cake because what he typically eats is "shortcake". He didn't give a reason why so I don't think it's because it's too rich (although the cake they ate in the clip looked rich). My guess is his family just usually buys shortcake when they get a cake because I think he's actually said he likes chocolate. 

Please take a look at this!

:8232307:The front cover :8232307: of a novel ,"KAKANOMUMONO" 

written by Natsu Asaba/published by Shinchosha.

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000023.000013301.html

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The author said in her interview about the cover:

<3 In order to be able to promptly get the image of the main 

character (碧kun) of this story, she told her illustrator,

" IKEMEN (a good-looking guy) like Hanyu-kun ".

However, the story is about a man of Today who lives in

despair which is a contrast to the real image of Prince Hanyu

so Please make Hanyu-kun in a little depressed state (:laughing:!) ". <3 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ref: This author's masterpiece was "Kami-sama no Shiyonin

(A Servant of God)" with a circulation of more than

1 million copies.

The one here with imaged Hanyu-kun on the cover was

put on sale on 28.4.2017.

Yes, our hero is  :h99: here and there. 

:thankyou:  And, "Good Night":moon94:

6 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Lesson learned. Don't make Yuzu angry. :68556365:

Or lets just make him angry all the time so he go clean and gets gold.... 

i LOVE how he talks here aaaaaah... It's so weird to hear him use "ore" and that... way of speaking <3 love it love it loveitttttttt 

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I think he likes it, and he said he likes shortcake, not chocolate cake? I can eat chocolate in any presentation but some people only like chocolate bars...