General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, Fay said:

I need someone to work that age defining program again... 

Considering the result, "the boys" refers to Javi and Brian...:rofl:

Also clearly Tracy's been rejuvenated by the boys being back! And yes, the universe order is maintained:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

8hXMb0E.png

Hello sunshine boy :D

1 minute ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Also clearly Tracy's been rejuvenated by the boys being back! And yes, the universe order is maintained:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

8hXMb0E.png

Brian looks younger than his age too. In fact the only person who looks older is Javi. :rofl2:

5 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

8hXMb0E.png

Ummm. Sunshine girl????   Whatever, happy as happy can be. 

9 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

8hXMb0E.png

Btw, how about the second one? 

A teenage girl of either 13 or 15 who’s somehow managed to get to be a two-time Olympic Gold Medalist in men’s single figure skating... sweet! 

Poor Jason. He’s a week or so younger than that 15-year old girl, in fact...

This ''how old do I look contest'' I killing me I swear. May the universe order remained :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

And also: on why 2019 is going to be a great year for Hanyu:

I was with my family for the New Year Eve, and we were watching an opera celebration. It was a succession of opera tunes and classical dance variations. Midnight arrived 'Happy New Year everyone' kiss & kiss celebration etc... And right after we finished to celebrate 2019 by wishing the best, began a pas de deux (dance variation with 2 dancers) on Chopin Ballade No.1. I looked at my sister. I looked at my parent. We shouted 'Yuzuru Hanyu, happy new year !!'. I'm telling you, it's a luck sign. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg: