General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I bet that he wants to go with me to GPF to stop me from dressing up as a pooh and throwing myself on the ice:peekapooh:

Please assure your BF that such a scenario at GPF is impossible due to 2 factors:

-A sufficient number of satellites will be at GPF to ensure you do not attempt to injure yourself

- And pooh onsies are not aerodynamic enough to allow that, and dressing up as a pooh mascot would be too heavy (surprised if you can even jump in those things to get past the rink barriers)

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Ah now you're just getting carried away....

Don't tell me it wouldn't look beautiful. Just a liitle bit... You know you want to see it too... :darklordyuzu:

2 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Don't tell me it wouldn't look beautiful. Just a liitle bit... You know you want to see it too... :darklordyuzu:

Oh it would look lovely, but the part where Shoma would nod off in the middle of a jump strains credulity. On the ice, skating, is actually the one time we all know for sure he's awake.

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh it would look lovely, but the part where Shoma would nod off in the middle of a jump strains credulity. On the ice, skating, is actually the one time we all know for sure he's awake.

Well, that wasn't my idea, so I can't take responsibility for that. :68468287:  But I bet Shoma is so lovely, he would do it for our sakes.

2 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Well, that wasn't my idea, so I can't take responsibility for that. :68468287:  But I bet Shoma is so lovely, he would do it for our sakes.

He'd do it for the laughs, at least. 🤣

Hace 8 horas, Anya said:

Does he know about Yuzu or just mistakenly thought it was him or somebody he knows? :laughing:

Lol! I hope he does know about Yuzu!! And if he didn't, he does now for sure! :67638860:

Off topic, but Jay Chou is my favorite Chinese singer...:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: and I just love the idea of him learning (more?)about Yuzu :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5: