General Yuzuru Chat

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to hear Yuzu sing, but on the whole, the team have very nice voices. I quite liked hearing Keiji Tanaka's singing. If you did something like this with a Canadian group of athletes, you'd be lucky to find even one who could sing as nice as this. 

Lol. Listen to any group of Team Canada hockey players singing the anthem after a win and, well, it ain't pretty on the ears.... but we love their enthusiasm!!!! 

Not sure how yuzu would honestly sound... but he's pretty and skates *half decently* so I can deal with it, lol. 

3 hours ago, vanadiezz said:

Half of me think that his singing voice must be so bad even auto tune cannot fix it. :rofl:

While the other half think that he just does not have time to actually make the separate voice recording part. :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

But the way he bounces around backstage at comps, listening to his music and singing along, if he was THAT bad someone would have let it slip...

Me, I'm disappointed that Shoma (who looks like a schoolboy being made to dress up and really not happy about it :68468287:) didn't sing, I think that would have been even more priceless.

33 minutes ago, liv said:

Lol. Listen to any group of Team Canada hockey players singing the anthem after a win and, well, it ain't pretty on the ears.... but we love their enthusiasm!!!! 

Not sure how yuzu would honestly sound... but he's pretty and skates *half decently* so I can deal with it, lol. 

We make up in enthusiasm what we lack in ability to carry a tune :rock:. I'm just impressed that they can take what amounts to a fairly random group of Japanese people, ask them all to sing, and get a result this good

45 minutes ago, liv said:

I'll raise you with pretty much any team of Aussie footballers, since not only can they not carry a tune in a ten-kilo bucket but (like much of the population at large) they don't have much idea of the tune OR words...

"Australians all let us...umm umm

Ummm umm umm girt by ummm....:

Umm  ummummummumm....AUSTRALIA FAIR!!!"

(To be fair, we have the world's dullest anthem)

34 minutes ago, TallyT said:

But the way he bounces around backstage at comps, listening to his music and singing along, if he was THAT bad someone would have let it slip...

Me, I'm disappointed that Shoma (who looks like a schoolboy being made to dress up and really not happy about it :68468287:) didn't sing, I think that would have been even more priceless.

I don't think he sings along tho, it was mostly lipsync, probably bcz he knows he doesn't sing well.

Let's face it, Zuzu and Uno can't sing. That's why they didn't. Their musicality probably only goes as far as recognising and skating to the music. Which is okay, cz that's what's important for them.

I mean, if I turned out wrong, I'll be happy, too!