General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1: Let's say goodbye to this season with FujiTv's operatic bolero.

:sadPooh:

I love it. I have a thing for these official opening/endings from the Japanese stations. So dramatic.

Watching this, gosh, its been such a long season and although I miss Hanyu so much I'm glad it's ending. This is my first FS season and in April will be a full year since I became a Hanyu fan. It's really been a long year. I'm weirdly burned out.

Also that the MAD closes with lots of Hanyu means a lot to me even though he's in ninja mode and recovering and barely had any competitions and didn't do worlds.

59 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

He took his glasses off when he met Yuzu so Yuzu would recognise him? :2: I don't quite understand.

Well the tweet itself says they were talking about how Shimizu started wearing glasses at the Olympics, and how the glasses don't suit him. Then Yuzu came up in the conversation. 

Shimizu says Yuzu didn't recognise him at the Olympics. He hasn't really met him before.  When he met him at the Olympics, Shimizu thought 'it'll be bad if Hanyu-kun doesn' t recognise me' so he took off his glasses because he wanted Yuzu to recognise him. But Yuzu still didn't recognise him lol. 

And then at the end, the guy in the bowl cut says 'did you want him to recognize you or did you just want to look cool'? 

I don't really get it either. I think it would make more sense if we knew the context. 

3 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Sorry for the double post guys! 

Kohei said he has nothing else to say about Yuzu. Just the single word 'amazing'. 

Wait, they keep asking him? Or was this that statement he made a while ago after Yuzu won Olys?

15 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Well the tweet itself says they were talking about how Shimizu started wearing glasses at the Olympics, and how the glasses don't suit him. Then Yuzu came up in the conversation. 

Shimizu says Yuzu didn't recognise him at the Olympics. He hasn't really met him before.  When he met him at the Olympics, Shimizu thought 'it'll be bad if Hanyu-kun doesn' t recognise me' so he took off his glasses because he wanted Yuzu to recognise him. But Yuzu still didn't recognise him lol. 

And then at the end, the guy in the bowl cut says 'did you want him to recognize you or did you just want to look cool'? 

I don't really get it either. I think it would make more sense if we knew the context. 

Ah, so he doesn't usually wear them. That makes it clear. :) I didn't even think to read the tweet. :laughing: