Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

45 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1: Let's say goodbye to this season with FujiTv's operatic bolero.

 

 

:sadPooh:

 

I love it. I have a thing for these official opening/endings from the Japanese stations. So dramatic.

 

Watching this, gosh, its been such a long season and although I miss Hanyu so much I'm glad it's ending. This is my first FS season and in April will be a full year since I became a Hanyu fan. It's really been a long year. I'm weirdly burned out.

 

Also that the MAD closes with lots of Hanyu means a lot to me even though he's in ninja mode and recovering and barely had any competitions and didn't do worlds.

Thanks to Raf and Nathan for lighting so many fires under our boy. :biggrin:

 

In other news, this photo:

 

 

And this flashback:

 

 

5 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

A Yuzu Photo Exhibition?

 

 

This is the travelling eshibition that will be in Takashimaya and other department stores around Japan. :)

14 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

What did Yuzu say to Shimizu-san this time that warranted dramatic music? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

 

 

He took his glasses off when he met Yuzu so Yuzu would recognise him? :2: I don't quite understand.

59 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

 

He took his glasses off when he met Yuzu so Yuzu would recognise him? :2: I don't quite understand.

 

Well the tweet itself says they were talking about how Shimizu started wearing glasses at the Olympics, and how the glasses don't suit him. Then Yuzu came up in the conversation. 

 

Shimizu says Yuzu didn't recognise him at the Olympics. He hasn't really met him before.  When he met him at the Olympics, Shimizu thought 'it'll be bad if Hanyu-kun doesn' t recognise me' so he took off his glasses because he wanted Yuzu to recognise him. But Yuzu still didn't recognise him lol. 

 

And then at the end, the guy in the bowl cut says 'did you want him to recognize you or did you just want to look cool'? 

 

I don't really get it either. I think it would make more sense if we knew the context. 

 

4 hours ago, Sammie said:

Can anyone translate what Kohei said about Yuzu? :10636614:

 

Sorry for the double post guys! 

 

Kohei said he has nothing else to say about Yuzu. Just the single word 'amazing'. 

3 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

 

Sorry for the double post guys! 

 

Kohei said he has nothing else to say about Yuzu. Just the single word 'amazing'. 

 

Wait, they keep asking him? Or was this that statement he made a while ago after Yuzu won Olys?

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

yuzu: :8:

 

Raf, you big ol' dog, be careful what you wish for. You'll awake the Yuzu demon at this rate :peekapooh:

15 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

 

Well the tweet itself says they were talking about how Shimizu started wearing glasses at the Olympics, and how the glasses don't suit him. Then Yuzu came up in the conversation. 

 

Shimizu says Yuzu didn't recognise him at the Olympics. He hasn't really met him before.  When he met him at the Olympics, Shimizu thought 'it'll be bad if Hanyu-kun doesn' t recognise me' so he took off his glasses because he wanted Yuzu to recognise him. But Yuzu still didn't recognise him lol. 

 

And then at the end, the guy in the bowl cut says 'did you want him to recognize you or did you just want to look cool'? 

 

I don't really get it either. I think it would make more sense if we knew the context. 

 

 

Ah, so he doesn't usually wear them. That makes it clear. :) I didn't even think to read the tweet. :laughing:

6 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

 

Raf, you big ol' dog, be careful what you wish for. You'll awake the Yuzu demon at this rate :peekapooh:

 

Raf's a fan so maybe that's the keikaku. :biggrin:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.