General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

If I rmb correctly, Japanese commentators mentioned world standings in Sochi and a couple other competitions. and thing is with Japanese love of the yuzu uno rival thing. there's likely gonna be quite some talk from them. and even without the rival thing, a lot of news introduce skaters with world rankings too (not just reporting about it). Mostly, it's used among casual fans especially. but regardless, I don't care about world standings too, just saying that are quite a lot out there who uses it to describe skaters. 

Thank you. I rarely watch video with japanese comment so I don't know this. At least English/EU commentator never mention that so its good.  Yes Japanese media love drama but I dont want to think about potential talking. For my sanity :P 

1 hour ago, Erin said:

Was this the last time Yuzu kind of closely interacted with his fans? 

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XOTM2MTI0ODA0.html?sharefrom=iphone&source=&ishttps=1 

Oh wait, he also kind of closely interacted with his fans in GPF 2016 gala practice, right? Never mind then, just sharing this video. :9:   

That was adorable! Are there any more Yuzu fan interaction videos? The only one I've seen is from an ice show in 2012!

1 hour ago, Erin said:

I won't be happy if it would be due to other skaters getting injured. 

"World ranking no. 1" does sound cool but I really hope we wouldn't care about it as if it's equal to being "Double Olympic Gold medallist". I mean, if Yuzu won't be no. 1 anymore, I would honestly be salty but only for a minute or so. I've already accepted that back in 4CC and Boyang "saving" Yuzu's ranking was a pleasant (and funny) surprise. 

ETA: Oops sorry, you meant Yuzu's world records. My eyes passed that by and misunderstood. Anyway, I still won't be happy if it's due to other skaters getting injured. I hope Shoma's fine. Yuzu might feel guilty if the Japanese men don't get the 3 spots. I just want Yuzu to rest peacefully. 

Yeah Im jst gona wish for yuzus rest. Who cares about rankings now that he is 2 time OC. 

Oh, back to world ranking topic again? :laughing: 

Personally I don't really care about it. But ofc I'll be happy if yuzu was no. 1 :biggrin:

If he wanted to be no. 1 again he can try it next season..

For now I just want his ankle to heal fast.. It's been a month after his victory at PC. I already missed him so much . I hope April comes fast. Can't wait to see him fanboying at the rink side watching his idols :laughing: I hope the show will be broadcast. 

I rewatched some old interviews of Yuzuru. They asked him about a big Angry Bird he got on the ice ( maybe after free skate) and he said it's like a good luck because Angry Bird can jump :laughing:. It seemed to be a silly answer at first but after thinking for a while, I suddenly find it so logical ( and cute ) :rofl:  Just like he sees  "Ci" as a winking smiley face, Yuzuru is always full of ideas and incredibly creative.