General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, yuzuuu said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yuzuru is such a beautiful inspiration. I'm glad that his efforts towards the people who were forgotten after the disaster are working and we get articles like this or the video from olympic channel yesterday. He is truly a king besides his skating achievements.

40 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

What is it about? 

What Yuzu and Ayumu Hirano have in common is that they have quadruple jumps as a weapon. And when they sat together, Yuzu started talking to him, asking lots of questions, like he usually does, about jumpin in snowboarding and what halfpipe is like and can he do quintuples or quad and a half? :P (Someone else might do a better translation earlier)

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

What Yuzu and Ayumu Hirano have in common is that they have quadruple jumps as a weapon. And when they sat together, Yuzu started talking to him, asking lots of questions, like he usually does, about jumpin in snowboarding and what halfpipe is like and can he do quintuples or quad and a half? :P (Someone else might do a better translation earlier)

:thanks:

Ahahahah yuzu always being curious about someone else sport especially if they do jump. :1:

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

The final bid of this year's auction more than doubles the final bid of his skating boots auction (3,361,000 yen) back in 2016. The only regret I have is who knows if the final bid would be even higher if there hadn't been any interference the past few days. But no use lamenting what-ifs, I am just really happy the money raised in the auction is going to be put into good use.

1 hour ago, Bilge said:

So the olympic channel uploaded yuzu's fs on 03.03.2014 and sp a year later on 13.02.2015. I hope they won't do the same again:peekapooh:

why.... just why would they do that... what purpose could it possibly serve?? how hard can it be to upload videos that it takes ONE WHOLE YEAR for it to happen??

11 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

why.... just why would they do that... what purpose could it possibly serve?? how hard can it be to upload videos that it takes ONE WHOLE YEAR for it to happen??

They want to keep the channel active?

14 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I know that some time after Sochi they went to uploading a new video from the Sochi olympics once a day, calling it 365+ or something along those lines. As Bilge said, it's to keep the channel alive.