General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Xen said:

In other news, that auction is now at 3 mil Yen.

I feel so proud to stan a guy who can raise so much for charity with a pair of stinky old boots.  And this has got to be an old pair of boots from 2 years ago (he switched to Pianos recently right?). :13877886:

I'm wondering, when was the auction boot photo taken? Has he had that photo with signed boots forever waiting for an auction? Did he take the photo recently? He looks like he's 12 in that photo, it can't be recent, can it?

He switched to Pianos after Boston IIRC. For more protection. 

I know it's just an unconfirmed rumor but if there's indeed going to be at some point a JSF press conference, it'll basically indicate WD, right? Otherwise, why have a conference about someone participating when they're already in the entries list?

Just now, xeyra said:

I know it's just an unconfirmed rumor but if there's indeed going to be at some point a JSF press conference, it'll basically indicate WD, right? Otherwise, why have a conference about someone participating when they're already in the entries list?

That’s what’s I’m thinking but I can’t shake that tiny little 0.01% of doubt.

15 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Technically I agree with you, but it is Yuzu we're talking about :laughing: If that 0,001% case were to happen, I doubt they'd go with "oh he's already on a plane, we didn't think we'd have to mention that since he's already on the list". But yes, in general I'd agree with you.

2 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

Technically I agree with you, but it is Yuzu we're talking about :laughing: If that 0,001% case were to happen, I doubt they'd go with "oh he's already on a plane, we didn't think we'd have to mention that since he's already on the list". But yes, in general I'd agree with you.

Well, you have a point. This is a bit of a different situation than just going to a competition you've signed up for, since there's the injury to consider.

Honestly, at this point, if Yuzu isn't already in or on his way to Toronto for training, he's not going to Worlds. But he's a ninja so no one knows where he is. 

Honestly, there are only two reasons why I think they'd wait this long to announce something - and I'm sure they'll announce it either way; I guess it's more of a 'confirmation of the team' - and that is either JSF really is trying to help the ISU, or Yuzu is really trying to see if he might be able to go... or actually a third, that they're trying to create the 'illusion' that he's really trying (like they did with Nationals, although that they announced sooner than this would be...).

18 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Love this photo! The commanding attitude! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: 

I can't help looking at those purple curtains and the purple part of the costume and the purple and green skate guards and remember all those pages of speculation last summer about costumes when he appeared with red and blue guards.  All in the plan.....

hace 3 minutos , Sombreuil said:

I can't help looking at those purple curtains and the purple part of the costume and the purple and green skate guards and remember all those pages of speculation last summer about costumes when he appeared with red and blue guards.  All in the plan.....

That purple arena gave me strong GPF2015 vibes and we got the same podium.

Everything fell into place on his dream stage.