General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Yuzu's RJ 3 already exists tho :rofl::rofl:...(with the music cut used by Marin Honda for her FS in the last season)

Enjoy ur next season warhorse!:devilYuzuf:

:facepalm: They do somehow match...:xD:

38 minutes ago, Fay said:

Sorry, I'm evil today... as for Seimei, how about Seimei impersonating Amaterasu?

As for me, I wouldn't like him to revise anything. Take up something new. Preferably fresh and unused - but is it very likely?

Wow...I think it's good idea..at least for me :clap:

I would love to watch a slightly reworked show version of Seimei, preferably with the original step sequence. I think it would be an amazing EX program. But I don't really want Seimei 2.0 for Olympics season. 

46 minutes ago, wildstrawberry said:

Yuzu's RJ 3 already exists tho :rofl::rofl:...(with the music cut used by Marin Honda for her FS in the last season)

Enjoy ur next season warhorse!:devilYuzuf:

Where's yuzu's famous fall? :smiley-scared007:

Edit: not R&J again pls, he had 1 fall for R&J 1 and 2 falls with R&J 2, I don't want 3 falls with R&J3 :facepalm:

About a program with Yuzu doing a Seimei 2.0 - Seimei impersonating Amaterasu.

I'm beginning to think it's a possibility?

Wouldn't that fit the narrative he does with his programs?

He did RJ2 because he felt a strong connection to RJ1 and found it appropriate for Sochi.

Well, he also said that he wanted to be the character of Seimei (or in Shae Lyns words "Yuzuru is Seimei") but after B*ston said that he wasn't Seimei that day /sob/. I'm making myself sad writing this... haha :sadPooh:

4 minutes ago, Smultron said:

You guys. I've been studying for like 5 hours and then I come back to 3 new pages of boobskirt discussion :rofl:This forum is giving me life :happy0158:

yeah, and when @meoima gets back to the thread, there's going to be a massacre... by her cats.