General Yuzuru Chat

I think Yuzu is full time holding back from pinching Shoma's cheeks. :tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:

Also, Shoma is my mood 10/10 in regards to wanting to sleep. He is low grade shading everyone like, I've been here since yesterday and I want to sleep for 3 days straight.

5 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Thanks to Yuzu, one of the possibly ten Japanese words I know is yonkaiten. You know, the usual tourist phrases - hello, goodbye, thank you, quad. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Me too!!! And senkaiten! 

13 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Now probably exhausted and image training his yonkaiten axel.

He'll come back and land it. I am so relieved that he seems okay with missing Worlds if he has to, and giving rehab the time it needs finally. He mighthave had some setback because of how much he pushed himself. Now he has time to make that up and get better.

My overwhelming feeling is relief that he can finally take the time to heal at the pace his ankle sets without pushing it. We can look forward to him coming back and watching him without being terrified because when he does, he really will be ready.

What he and TCC pulled off is nothing less than a miracle. And everyone, all skaters even had to cooperate, to ensure he got his chance at gold. Could there be any other place where this was possible? Even Javi kinda lied when he said he saw Yuzu back on ice, no?  All other feds and judges and coaches- sorry, you got majorly outplayed by TCC.

Guys. I don't know whether  it  has been  posted  here , I  can't  keep  up   with  explosion , lol    but  I feel the need to share  . TAT   congratulating  Yuzuzru  in Japanese  and  she  speaks  so  fondly  of him,  so  full of   love  and support  . Made my heart melt 

4 minutes ago, Gaby said:

Guys. I don't know whether  it  has been  posted  here , I  can't  keep  up   with  explosion , lol    but  I feel the need to share  . TAT   congratulating  Yuzuzru  in Japanese  and  she  speaks  so  fondly  of him,  so  full of   love  and support  . Made my heart melt 

:sadPooh: smooshsmooshsmoosh

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

What he and TCC pulled off is nothing less than a miracle. And everyone, all skaters even had to cooperate, to ensure he got his chance at gold. Could there be any other place where this was possible? Even Javi kinda lied when he said he saw Yuzu back on ice, no?  All other feds and judges and coaches- sorry, you got majorly outplayed by TCC.

I'm really amazed that they managed to pull it off. Knowing what Yuzu fans are like, looking for the slightest hint of anything in anybody's social media. And remember that friends and relatives of TCC members go there, too. So all of their social media must have been checked by TCC, too. 

Incredible.

And it worked. I'm also laughing because it was basically TCC with Brian the only visible point up against the entire US fed PR machine, and it was a KO. 

I am amazed with TCC teamwork. Like everyone basically cooperated for this great grand scheme. Javi was Yuzu’s competitor and he took part lmao it’s like everyone got oceaned by this scheme team Ocean TCC lmao :embSwan: