General Yuzuru Chat

I woke up to another barrage of interviews. Read you guys worrying 20 pages ago, and revived back after the periscope interview. Haha. Seriously this feels like a dream, and stop worrying guys, the most important thing is that Zu is happy right now, and he has shown us how much of a dork he is

35 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Howwwww? I think I got 5 hours of SEIMEI dreams. I’m a mess today. I kind of forgot to eat this week so I am going to stuff myself with salt and joy. :biggrin:

Hide contents

If no miracle, I’m going to study medicine and find a fix for him.

I really like my sleep. But I also lose sleep when I'm worried, so I'm always playing catch up.

heh We all got trolled by Brian after all, eh? Doing two to three runthroughs a day, training normally, lol! 

We got trolled good. Even when we admitted that we shouldn't completely believe anything coming from Brian in the last couple of weeks, we chose to believe him. But it was necessary, I think, because there needed to be no doubts about his condition, even if it wasn't true. 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

I really like my sleep. But I also lose sleep when I'm worried, so I'm always playing catch up.

heh We all got trolled by Brian after all, eh? Doing two to three runthroughs a day, training normally, lol! 

We got trolled good. Even when we admitted that we shouldn't completely believe anything coming from Brian in the last couple of weeks, we chose to believe him. But it was necessary, I think, because there needed to be no doubts about his condition, even if it wasn't true. 

I love Brian. I hate Brian but I looooove Brian. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

18 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Can anyone translate? More IG Q&A

Tumblr to the rescue again? LOL. I wonder if it was this question:

Japan’s Olympics Official Instagram Account:

- What do you want to reward yourself after winning silver medal ?

Shoma: Well, now I want to sleep. It has been since yesterday. I want to sleep and maybe spare some time to play games.

- After the games what were you and Fernandez talking about ?

Yuzuru: I heard him said that he might retire from competition from then on so I cried.

- What would you tell children who want to become skaters ?

Shoma: In the end, if you don’t enjoy it (skating), you can’t become better (skaters), and it won’t be fun either. So it’s important to enjoy skating.

- Please describe the kind of person you are in a few words.

Yuzuru: Hate losing. And stubborn.

Source: http://kiakirakiarara.tumblr.com/post/171000239581/japans-olympics-official-instagram-account

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I love Brian. I hate Brian but I looooove Brian. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

The fact that there were NO LEAKS from TCC at all to counter Brian's last minute PR offensive, aided beautifully by Yuzu's obvious joy that he was there and could go for his dream, even if his ankle was shaky - it's amazing. TCC team is incredible. 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

The fact that there were NO LEAKS from TCC at all to counter Brian's last minute PR offensive, aided beautifully by Yuzu's obvious joy that he was there and could go for his dream, even if his ankle was shaky - it's amazing. TCC team is incredible. 

To think they pulled this off. Thats something marvelous on its own. And its not for lack of trying...they were still surrounded by media. 

You know the saying "Fake it till you make it."? Yeah if anyone could do it...its TCC. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

That the most wonderful boy landed in the most wonderful and protective place... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

yeah those leaks would've been baaaad

I'm almost in as much awe of how they handled him and the media as I am of his performance. It was all perfectly executed.

And flying under the radar helped Javi, too. It was good for both the TCC boys. I don't know how they managed the Junhwan expectations as the home skater, but they obviously did a great job judging by the performances he turned in, too.

Gold for TCC, really. They deserve gold.

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

Yuzu is unbelievable, extraordinary, otherworldly. :13877886: That is all.

Now probably exhausted and image training his yonkaiten axel.

He'll come back and land it. I am so relieved that he seems okay with missing Worlds if he has to, and giving rehab the time it needs finally. He mighthave had some setback because of how much he pushed himself. Now he has time to make that up and get better.

My overwhelming feeling is relief that he can finally take the time to heal at the pace his ankle sets without pushing it. We can look forward to him coming back and watching him without being terrified because when he does, he really will be ready.