General Yuzuru Chat

https://tadakixd.tumblr.com/post/170868143805/kateigaho-snippets-the-natural-side-of-yuzuru

OMGOSH YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ THIS!!! 

So much :10636614: but also :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: and even a bit of :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Spoiler

"Look look~ My waist, it’s insane* you know”. When we turned around, we saw Hanyu with his shirt scrunched up, showing his waist to all of the staff present.

Whaaa– it was so…narrow!! Zero fat. So tight. But it wasn’t just narrow, the muscle bulk was as expected of an athlete! A crazy waist, so envious…There’s no doubt all of the staff there were thinking the same thing (laughs).

34 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

https://tadakixd.tumblr.com/post/170868143805/kateigaho-snippets-the-natural-side-of-yuzuru

OMGOSH YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ THIS!!! 

So much :10636614: but also :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: and even a bit of :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Hide contents

"Look look~ My waist, it’s insane* you know”. When we turned around, we saw Hanyu with his shirt scrunched up, showing his waist to all of the staff present.

Whaaa– it was so…narrow!! Zero fat. So tight. But it wasn’t just narrow, the muscle bulk was as expected of an athlete! A crazy waist, so envious…There’s no doubt all of the staff there were thinking the same thing (laughs).

With shining eyes he asked “Is it alright if I just pop in and take a quick shower?”. It was a rather tight schedule but he had such a delighted face that there was no way you could say no once you laid eyes on it (laughs).

secrets out guys. he mastered how to use the eyes on people outside TCC :pouty:

2 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

lmao, yeah of course he faked his injury. And all the camera teams at NHK were in on it. Just like Javi faked food poisoning in China. Nathan takes the cake, though, he even faked hip surgery once!

Give Javi a ton of extra brownies if he didn't do a dragged out eyeroll, or flip the table over at the reporter. 

Are the people who ask these type of questions for real? 

You know, US media is all about Nathan vs Yuzuru, Japan media is Yuzuru vs Shoma (and vs Nathan), Spanish media ignores the kiddos and is Javi vs Yuzuru. The only similarity in all the media? Everyone thinks Yuzuru is in the race and the man to beat. 

6 hours ago, Xen said:

Give Javi a ton of extra brownies if he didn't do a dragged out eyeroll, or flip the table over at the reporter. 

Are the people who ask these type of questions for real? 

I think starting the sentence with 'Hombre' (man), is already clue enough he probably did eyeroll a bit, if inwardly. 

31 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Can someone translate what Javi said when  asked if Yuzu faked his injury? 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you! 

Very tasteless

:offtopic:

In other news, competition nerves are starting to kick in. I just had my first dream of Yuzu last night, he skated great but somehow he didn't jump 3A but still was in first place