General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, liv said:

I didn't  mean to say I don't believe he is feeling that good, just that I hope that he really is... and the press would eat it up alive if he showed negativity. I obviously have no idea. I mean, going in to Worlds in Boston he said he was in perfect shape, I think and we all know about that now. I didn't mean to be a  Debbie downer!!

no worries, i totally get what you're saying...

we may never know...until we do lol

3 минуты назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Lol! I think they have guns too! And the glasses are killing me! But, well, better safe then sorry! As long as Yuzu is safe ...

DVvcldCV4AAGT1P.jpg

Yeah, the funniest thing for me is black glasses, berets and bulletproof vests :smiley-laughing021: cuz usually security at skating events is in suits and not that much in your face :smiley-laughing021:

49 minutes ago, liv said:

I didn't  mean to say I don't believe he is feeling that good, just that I hope that he really is... and the press would eat it up alive if he showed negativity. I obviously have no idea. I mean, going in to Worlds in Boston he said he was in perfect shape, I think and we all know about that now. I didn't mean to be a  Debbie downer!!

he was actually perfect in SP of Worlds 16 and that reflected his perfect shape... I think he was a bit over-confident/carefree to miss the FS, it can't be helped he was on an unbeatable streak that year too, it wasn't until the FS that he realized skating clean shouldn't be taken for granted. Idk if he learned, but I do hope his SP this time shouldn't be TOO GOOD so he can stay grounded for the FS.

1 minute ago, SuzyQ said:

I'm still thinking about his response in the interview that the layout is not fixed yet and there are some options.  I wonder what he really meant.  Brian said no 4Lz, didn't he?

I don't want a heart attack :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Brian indicated before that it’s more of a question about if he will include the 4Lo or not. I don’t think the 4Lz is in question at all 

1 minute ago, SuzyQ said:

I'm still thinking about his response in the interview that the layout is not fixed yet and there are some options.  I wonder what he really meant.  Brian said no 4Lz, didn't he?

I don't want a heart attack :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I doubt we'll see 4Lz here, but yeah Yuzuru is full of surprises. He really doesn't need it to win.