General Yuzuru Chat

Clo said:
matmuh said:
Hello everyone!!! i am here too :D

1st of all, thanks so much for creating new forum in such a short time , Yuzuru has the best fans :yay: 

i know i wasnt very active at GS FF but i appreciate everything you guys are posting and follow everything, hopefully this planet will be peacefull place for everyone :smiley-love017:

btw, whats with this emoji?? >> :chicken: << :rofl: 

Sorry for the OT but I NEED context for your ava!! what even is that thing and when did it happen? it doesn't look like a manip! :rofl: 

no idea about the context, just saw it on tumblr and i knew i had to set it as my avatar :rofl: judging by team jacket maybe around 2013?? 

matmuh said:
ShiroKJ said:
matmuh said:
Hello everyone!!! i am here too :D

1st of all, thanks so much for creating new forum in such a short time , Yuzuru has the best fans :yay: 

i know i wasnt very active at GS FF but i appreciate everything you guys are posting and follow everything, hopefully this planet will be peacefull place for everyone :smiley-love017:

btw, whats with this emoji?? >> :chicken: << :rofl: 

Hey! I missed your beautiful ava, great to see it back here :grin:

i wasnt sure if i could find it since i am using it for so long and forgot where i saved it but i found it!!! :yay: 

Yes, nice indeed and nice to see you are here too. I wanted to ask all the time: from which event / situation that pic was from?

P.S. I didn't see, while I was posting, that someonelse asked the same and that you already answered. Thanks!

hi everyone!

i'm Celeste, from Argentina

i have terrible luck, lol- i had joined GS only about a week ago so i didn't get to post much there or get to know you guys. it makes me immensely happy that now we have this new place fully dedicated to Yuzu :yahoo: thanks to all the admins for your hard work !!!

i'll try to be active here as well as in the spanish discussion thread, it's very nice to meet you all and share our love for our king :yay:

ICeleste said:
hi everyone!

i have terrible luck, lol- i had joined GS only about a week ago so i didn't get to post much there or get to know you guys. it makes me immensely happy that now we have this new place fully dedicated to Yuzu :yahoo: thanks to all the admins for your hard work !!!

i'll try to be active here as well as in the spanish discussion thread, it's very nice to meet you all and share our love for our king :yay:

Welcome on board my friend :yay: 

Don't worry your timing couldn't possibly surpass mine in terms of being unfortunate. I spent a good amount of 4 hours there since opening my account until it was banned without notice xD You could still see all my posts there I think (under OmNomNomNom) so judge for yourself how BS's banning works :rofl: 

beki said:
Yatagarasu said:
beki said:
You know, I wasn't around at the very, very beginning of Hanyu time. How did the Pooh thing start? Was he always there with him?

I believe this will help - click

Thanks! I know Pooh is a loyal friend (and stress ball). Has Yuzu ever talked about it in interviews?

He said once that Pooh is his battle companion. :laughing:

BTW

Here is my Yuzu image collection :D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5_erFGrsEqINVBaQ1JnZml0bW8

:) Enjoy

ETA:

Guys... just because we're just starting... You can apply for church membership in your User Control Panel->Usergroups. The option to request membership should be there. I don't know if we already set the limit to allow only users with more than 100 posts though. I added some people already but i've been receivning requests left and right @_@

I need to take a nap

This is an AMAZING collection!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Thanks :D It's great to see his Junior programs because though I'm very familiar with senior onwards I'm not so familiar with junior stuff (though sometimes I think White Legend is also junior :laugh: )

OmNom said:
ICeleste said:
hi everyone!

i have terrible luck, lol- i had joined GS only about a week ago so i didn't get to post much there or get to know you guys. it makes me immensely happy that now we have this new place fully dedicated to Yuzu  :yahoo:thanks to all the admins for your hard work !!!

Welcome on board my friend :yay: 

Don't worry your timing couldn't possibly surpass mine in terms of being unfortunate. I spent a good amount of 4 hours there since opening my account until it was banned without notice xD You could still see all my posts there I think (under OmNomNomNom) so judge for yourself how BS's banning works :rofl: 

Well in that respect they were very equal rights- long term posters, newly joined posters, people with 1000s of posts and those of us with a few- we all got the boot. It amuses me to think of that 'restored' thread with all the 'banned' posters on it!

Well in that respect they were very equal rights- long term posters, newly joined posters, people with 1000s of posts and those of us with a few- we all got the boot. It amuses me to think of that 'restored' thread with all the 'banned' posters on it!

I was wondering the same - whether they'd be embarrassed to put out a very long thread with every other post writer being 'banned'. Wouldn't it make them look... weird?

I believe they'll severely truncate the thread. But good luck for them to read those 70k posts! I had time on my hands - and I managed to make it to page 1400 in a week or so!

Hello everyone,

so this is the new permanent place, very happy to have been guided here! I'm not so good at speaking much, but will do my best to contribute.

It's so good to have back a place to share news, thank you very much for the hard work!

I was wondering the same - whether they'd be embarrassed to put out a very long thread with every other post writer being 'banned'. Wouldn't it make them look... weird?

I believe they'll severely truncate the thread. But good luck for them to read those 70k posts! I had time on my hands - and I managed to make it to page 1400 in a week or so!

I think it probably looks extremely weird - not sure they have the sense to recognise how it must look, which makes it even funnier imo!