General Yuzuru Chat

I think it probably looks extremely weird - not sure they have the sense to recognise how it must look, which makes it even funnier imo!

So now you know the reason why I'm keeping myself hard from writing snide comments on that edited video thread they cooked over there. Just because I want to see that with my own eyes!

Then perhaps I'll burn the bridges. But the matter is that it might take them ages to put out Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Fest subforum (lol, that looks ironic there that Yuzuru is the only skater to get a subforum - isn't it going to be discriminating against the others?) - so by then they will have forgotten what the fuss was about. And the innocent bystanders won't get it what I'm on about... Hard choice!

Keep your head down and keep us posted. The incompetent way they've handled this so far, there should be quite a lot of amusing mileage left in this saga!

Fay said:
So now you know the reason why I'm keeping myself hard from writing snide comments on that edited video thread they cooked over there. Just because I want to see that with my own eyes!

Then perhaps I'll burn the bridges. But the matter is that it might take them ages to put out Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Fest subforum (lol, that looks ironic there that Yuzuru is the only skater to get a subforum - isn't it going to be discriminating against the others?) - so by then they will have forgotten what the fuss was about. And the innocent bystanders won't get it what I'm on about... Hard choice!

Yeah, things will be forgotten there once the thread is up. Most lurkers will probably only think it was taken down for maintenance as stated and not for some cleansing of 'off topic' posts. :noshake:

Edit: Anyways, let's try not to bring the GS issue into the main chat thread too much?

Yeah, things will be forgotten there once the thread is up. Most lurkers will probably only think it was taken down for maintenance as stated and not for some cleansing of 'off topic' posts. :nono:

Edit: Anyways, let's try not to bring the GS issue into the main chat thread too much?

Absolutely- my apologies.

xeyra said:

Yeah, things will be forgotten there once the thread is up. Most lurkers will probably only think it was taken down for maintenance as stated and not for some cleansing of 'off topic' posts. :nono:

Oh, sorry! PLease don't ban me for being off-topic! :D

Fay said:
xeyra said:

Yeah, things will be forgotten there once the thread is up. Most lurkers will probably only think it was taken down for maintenance as stated and not for some cleansing of 'off topic' posts. :noshake:

Oh, sorry! PLease don't ban me for being off-topic! :D

I'm feeling generous. I'll allow you to stay :P 

Ahh, now almost everyone is here, I'm so glad :clap: :yay:

I didn't expect to see the new forum made in such a short time, big big bigthank you to the people who contributed to this because I was also one of those lurkers in GS (but delurked myself only to post a mere number of 5) :bow: :bow: . I really enjoyed reading through the thread, even with the occasional invisible posts, and I was so sad the whole day when the FF closed.

I've done my introductions before but nice to meet you guys again! I hope I can post more often than I did before :grin: :grin: :grin:

OK, Hydro, we're moving on. I promise!

But... can we gossip now and again if there's further news from our previous home? LOL

Hahahahahaha! You can talk about that in the other stuff section :) i haven't been banned either... Yet (i'd like to see the mod's faces when they stumble upon the invisible conversations... They will be all like "HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN" :yay: ) So i might lurk there every now and then :P

boobskirt said:
Hi everyone! I've been following Yuzuru since his Mad Romeo and Etude days, and it's nice to meet fellow fans. Thanks for your hard work in creating this forum. I look forward to surviving the Olympics with this community.

:s_drinks

Your username deserves a +3 GOE :D

Fay said:
xeyra said:

I'll try not to report you. My finger is just twitchy.

xeyra said:
Fay said:
xeyra said:

I'll try not to report you. My finger is just twitchy.

:banned1-smiley: That's what this emoticon is for right?

boobskirt said:
Hi everyone! I've been following Yuzuru since his Mad Romeo and Etude days, and it's nice to meet fellow fans. Thanks for your hard work in creating this forum. I look forward to surviving the Olympics with this community.

You are my enemy :smiley-devil:

Just kidding :rofl:

boobskirt said:

Meoima is going to feed you to the cats. Just saying! :yes: