General Yuzuru Chat

Dear fellow beloveds,

I've finally done with my exams. Started planning for Milan now and will start buying wine for Olympic in the coming week. :) 

So looking forward to Olympic.

I hope I could meet other fans in Milan and fangirl over Yuzu. I will be heading there alone. 

30 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Just to add to the confusion, clicking on that link shows: 2018年2月7日(水) 午後0時30分(45分) for me...

Then the NHK site might be showing the time according to where you live. IIRC, you are in somewhere in Europe and  @SparkleSalad is in Australia, no? Isn't the time displayed on NHK site on your PC or mobile 7:30 pm in JST by any chance? 

5 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Then the NHK site might be showing the time according to where you live. IIRC, you are in somewhere in Europe and  @SparkleSalad is in Australia, no? Isn't the time displayed on NHK site on your PC or mobile 7:30 pm in JST by any chance? 

I was thinking the same thing, but the 0:30 confused me. Then again, 0:30 in the afternoon should be 12:30pm, so I think that's it. Weird, though, that they have it set up like that on the site...

35 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Javi is sooo consistent in highlighting the camaraderie thing instead of friendship :biggrin: 

Personally I wonder if in sports it isn't better to have a camrade rather than a friend (both obviously would be the greatest!), since a friend will support you regardless of their involvement in your passion(which might look a bit shallow on a bad day), but camrade means they SHARE it with you, live it as well as you do...(okay, I'm overthinking it probably, nobody has a Hany-focus on skating tbh).

Javi has many friends, so I think having someone who knows what he's going through in ways his others friends never could probably is important, especially as he achieved success. He and Yuzu pretty much climbed to the top together and I think doing it together helped both of them. I'm curious what he meant by things Yuzu has that he doesn't... Also, they've certainly got different attitudes and views and so on, but I don't think they're that different like day and night... although admittedly Javi should know better lol

For me, it means only one day of having to go to work after waking up at ungodly hours to watch FS, instead of three... I kind of expected it, too. Now I wonder if only Ghislain will stay behind with him... or if maybe Javi will skip the opening ceremony and stay back as well, therefore having either Tracy or Brian himself staying back as well...