General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

My dictionary says 伏せる means to cover / conceal.

I think that would make the most sense, you’re probably right.

Jisho.org gave me 俯す (lower) as an option though it’s an archaic term and also 付す can mean ‘submit’ which also kind of works so I just...don’t want to jump to conclusions and spread inaccurate info abt something essential ;;

Just now, kaerb said:

I think that would make the most sense, you’re probably right.

Jisho.org gave me 俯す (lower) as an option though it’s an archaic term and also 付す can mean ‘submit’ which also kind of works so I just...don’t want to jump to conclusions and spread inaccurate info abt something essential ;;

Fair enough. It also says it means to lay an ambush, so I at least hope it's right because yay images of warring Yuzu! 

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Fair enough. It also says it means to lay an ambush, so I at least hope it's right because yay images of warring Yuzu! 

you know, it could work with both conceal and ambush, since his rivals don't know what's coming from Hanyu Camp :darklordyuzu:

2 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I'm gonna have nightmares of Yuzu Yolo-ing a SE-4A-SE in the SP or smth

Hush, let's not give him ideas. >_>

Lay an ambush---I now have a very firm image of Yuzu and his quads going into PC like a Sengoku Basara anime, Date Masamune style charge.

Now I have images of Sengoku quads to rival the quads ladies. Does anyone have links to images that show a bigger picture of Yuzu's family crest in that one coming of age Anan shoot?

14 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I'm gonna have nightmares of Yuzu Yolo-ing a SE-4A-SE in the SP or smth

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

4A... 4A is coming... :peekapooh:

You heathens

12 minutes ago, Xen said:

Hush, let's not give him ideas. >_>

Lay an ambush---I now have a very firm image of Yuzu and his quads going into PC like a Sengoku Basara anime, Date Masamune style charge.

^That's more what i pictured too