General Yuzuru Chat

An off-topickish call to arms! 

Gala practices aren't open to the public in Milan but maybe if we ask very, very nicely they might accommodate us. :) Those not going would surely benefit from all the beautiful photos our favourite fan photographers would shower us with. 

The contact form is here. I'm not a well connected person social-media wise so if any of you would like to spread the word that some very polite nudging is required, please do. If you need any ideas of what to write, just sing out. 

32 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Gala practices aren't open to the public in Milan but maybe if we ask very, very nicely they might accommodate us. :) Those not going would surely benefit from all the beautiful photos our favourite fan photographers would shower us with. 

The contact form is here. I'm not a well connected person social-media wise so if any of you would like to spread the word that some very polite nudging is required, please do. If you need any ideas of what to write, just sing out. 

Actually the only competitions I can remember where gala practice was open was Skate Canada and GPF in Marseille. It’s probably standard not to have open practice for galas. Was it open at Rostelecom this year?

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Old magazine article post Sochi? The manga looks cute!

I thought I'd lazily leave it to someone more proficient but I just read the manga and it tells two stories of what a kind young man this Hanyu-kun is. :P

In the first strip says that in 2013 after a competition there was a group of ladies waiting in the hotel lobby so he asked them to gather around, bowed and thanked them for their support, chatting with them for 5 minutes. 

The second strip says that during a competition in 2012, while he was standing up the back watching the ladies competition, he saw an old lady staggering out of her seat and immediately went and put his arm around her shoulder and helped her up the stairs. His parting words, very politely and respectfully said: "Please take care of yourself." 

Hace 3 horas, SparkleSalad said:

GPF2016 Gala practice was like a dream come true.  I would give it a try, after all it worked with CoR.