General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, 5tarfruit said:

This one? 

412036388098-1?$yetidetail$&defaultImage

This would be a nightmare to bring to Korea. :laughing: Would this even be allowed into the arena? Lol

yes please :snonegai:

lol I dont know if it is possible but imagine having that thrown and yuzu will surely see it AND what if he drags brings and hug it to the K&C :smiley-laughing021::10636614:

this year is year of the dog, right? it's yuzu's year. right on the men's sp. idk much abt the chinese astrology but i wonder if 2018 will be a lucky year for yuzu and if he'll do really well at both days of olys because i've read something on twitter last night that is also related to astrology that implies something positive abt yuzu on both days of men's events

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

WTT I actually had to turn off mid-SP. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: ACI was more bearable because it’s only ACI but CoR! I had such full-on heart palpitations that wouldn’t go away for the rest of the comp. I want to go back to before I knew about live streams.

I don’t know why I’m trying to see him skate in person.

:dpooh: 

Is it more or less stressful than TV?

I was surprisingly calm during ACI, mostly because it didn't feel real watching him live :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Yuzu maybe your 2018 resolution should be wear normal clothing eg. jeans, shirt other than black or white more often (once a year also can, at least anywhere where we can have a single photo of that) instead of trainers. Also please keep the UA.   :tumblr_inline_np9uqhnLHU1qid2nw_75sq:

Or how about finding a more fitted trainers when you are travelling, there are lots of comfy ones that aren't too baggy :POOH:. It's not you, it's me.. tho I still accept you in anything :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

:war:

I really should do my essay now but here I am talking nonsense..

18 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Yuzu maybe your 2018 resolution should be wear normal clothing eg. jeans, shirt other than black or white more often (once a year also can, at least anywhere where we can have a single photo of that) instead of trainers. Also please keep the UA.   :tumblr_inline_np9uqhnLHU1qid2nw_75sq:

Or how about finding a more fitted trainers when you are travelling, there are lots of comfy ones that aren't too baggy :POOH:. It's not you, it's me.. tho I still accept you in anything :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

:war:

I really should do my essay now but here I am talking nonsense..

I think it{s better for our hearts if he keeps it this way,...