General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Or it's a plan for when Yuzu shows up in real time to shock everyone because he's sporting long locks like CJH.

I'm actually half-expecting him to shock everyone with brand new costumes instead. :embSwan:  'Cos after ACI he changed the colors of his SEIMEI costume to more muted ones to "change the mood", and after all that he's been through recently, who knows what kind of mood-altering changes he will make.

1 minute ago, wombat-poodle said:

I'm actually half-expecting him to shock everyone with brand new costumes instead. :embSwan:  'Cos after ACI he changed the colors of his SEIMEI costume to more muted ones to "change the mood", and after all that he's been through recently, who knows what kind of mood-altering changes he will make.

The thing is.. we will see new costume because CoR was not the final version :10636614:

20 minutes ago, kiches said:

He’s not obligated to send any photos or videos. I think just comments are what’s normal and expected for something like this where he wasn’t expected to show up any way. 

Yea, I figured. But I was just spoiled by his videos when he was absent for NHK's press conference prior to the event. It's really telling also how the media is throwing all of these Hanyu focused stuff out but respecting his training time away from media by not paparazzi-ing him in Canada.

5 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: I'd take anything that's not his Xylitol White one piece. But Hanyu and team thought real hard about the gold and PC colors in his costumes so maybe not...

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

or a really short hairdo...

:10742290:

The shortest hair I saw him with was 2014 worlds. I'm totally up for seeing that again. But I think it's actually more likely to see mushroom Yuzu from his childhood again which I may actually be not against either.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

or a really long beard...

:rofl:But then, can he grow one? The real question.

I have no gut to rewatch SEIMEI due to all the Olym's pressure, so I rewatched H&L and Requiem (my most fav ex perf, must admit 15-16 was the PURRRFECT season we got the holy trinity "Ballad no.1", "SEIMEI" and "Requiem", can't find any perf I prefer over these 3 for each session). Not to say he made least mistakes compared to any other season and there were many flawless perfs I can watch again and again. Really, watching his skate is like miracle that makes me feel calm and peaceful instantly (I'm even obsessed w the music itself, Yuzu's music taste is :goe:). omg I just want him to skate forever, it's so sad if one day I can't see more great perfs from him. Can someone pls produce Yuzu ver.2 when original ver. retires :snonegai:

So, I was watching sochi fluffs and interviews afted olympic, and I came across this one interview again. Probably the best and thorough live interview with english translator:laughing:. Even back in 2014 he was already planning for PC Olympic and also proof that he was already working on 4Lo and 4lz since then and maybe already thinking about nessie the axel monster. This brings me so many feelings :10636614:

@monchan I don't think that's possible. No one can understand the level of talent, kuyashiis and how that guy functions to build another one. If only he's a real vampire like he looks...

Btw can you picture 2 Yuzu happen?? Then he'll really be 'Challenging and overcome himself' all the time, it's gon' be guns and bombs LOL.

2 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Which is funny since he tacks a 3 toe on in combination. But it's never the same as starting off with it.  With him getting back on the ice and relearning jumps, I would think he'd start at singles to work his way up. So would he just hit a 3A out of the gate? Maybe 1A to 3A? He can do a 3A off the ice.  

I think singles to triples, there's no way he's doing doubles. He can do a 2T/Lo as a tacked on combo but I do think he's lost them, pretty much, as solo jumps. 1A to 3A and for Toes and Sals, it wouldn't surprise me if he went 1 - 3 - 4, with very little time spent on the triples. His 3Lz and of course 3F are likely fine as solo triples though.

7 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I think singles to triples, there's no way he's doing doubles. He can do a 2T/Lo as a tacked on combo but I do think he's lost them, pretty much, as solo jumps. 1A to 3A and for Toes and Sals, it wouldn't surprise me if he went 1 - 3 - 4, with very little time spent on the triples. His 3Lz and of course 3F are likely fine as solo triples though.

He has plenty of time to get to his physical peak then! I'm quietly getting more and more positive... I almost DON'T want a video or a photo of him to break the mediatic silence...