General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I don't know, but for me even the second one looks like Yuzu still is going to start practicing and this makes Brian 😓

:biggrin:

Well it looks like he stayed...10 secs longer in the timeout box. Not much, but it's an improvement! :space:

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Oh wait, there's a 3rd frame. yeah, i guess yuzu did end up climbing out ... but Brian knew his tricks and was there to catch him :devil3:

Like I said, programmed android bot poohs-the best solution for his health, our sanity, and Brian's hair. Anytime he tries to get out of the timeout box early, the poohs will hold him back  in place. 

4 hours ago, katonice said:

Finally, some acknowledgement that the Men's singles tickets are the hottest sellers at the Olympics.

I understand very little Korean, but I'm guessing the news clip is attributing this mainly to Yuzu's popularity.

(Anyone who speaks Korean please correct me if I'm wrong ^^; )

Btw, the caption at the bottom of the thumbnail reads, "Men's FS Sold Out" "Popular On Its Own".

ETA: Japanese translation of the section on Yuzu

Essentially saying during 4CC, it was like a home competition for Yuzu in Korea.

Because of him, the Men's singles Olys tickets are sold out.

It is also very difficult to find accommodation in Gangneung available during this time.

My Korean isnt 100% either but I think they also said that merch of sooharang with skates on is selling better than biathlon sooharang? haha

And there’s the owner of a motel talking about how around the mens skating events they‘re booked out by women (shocker)  

(I‘m open to correction by people who actually speak Korean)

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

tbh the hairdo he used for the actual program is better than this one... Let bb do his own hair, he might not know how to pick a suit that fits and how to tie a tie but damnn does he know how to style his hair:10636614:

Maybe this hair was his doing. :slinkaway:

His abuse of hairspray during COR opened my eyes to what he was capable of. :drama: