General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Dear Yuzu, please just slowly practice crossings like this , not defying gravity jumping quads yet !

i can watch these crossings all day   

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

When it comes to qualilty crossovers, I think Yuzu has the best. He can just stand on the ice and look majestic.

1 hour ago, b138oo said:

:offtopic:

I got accepted to med school and the school starts on early Feb. I would most probably miss PC it seems :Poohgaveup:

Congrats for med school!!! :smiley-happy105:  

26 minutes ago, Floria said:
*commercial footage*

The Star Wars premiere footage looks so out of place after Yuzu's footage. =P

20 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Can we request for just a single room with Pooh bedsheets instead? :peekapooh:

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

awww <3<3<3

lmao I love the boy but idk if it's the colouring/lighting that flattens him, the added voiceover (?) or because he's not smiling/engaging from his eyes when he's talking to the camera, it's kind of a bit uncanny valley at the end o_o 

(the pillow hug is cute though lmao, yuzu just endorsing enough stuff to stock up his own home)

7 minutes ago, kaerb said:

mao I love the boy but idk if it's the colouring/lighting that flattens him, the added voiceover (?) or because he's not smiling/engaging from his eyes when he's talking to the camera, it's kind of a bit uncanny valley at the end o_o 

I think that was the limit of his amazing lying ability :rofl:

15 minutes ago, kaerb said:

lmao I love the boy but idk if it's the colouring/lighting that flattens him, the added voiceover (?) or because he's not smiling/engaging from his eyes when he's talking to the camera, it's kind of a bit uncanny valley at the end o_o 

(the pillow hug is cute though lmao, yuzu just endorsing enough stuff to stock up his own home)

Idc i'd totally buy it:biggrin:

On 12/12/2017 at 3:15 PM, Forcefield said:

If Yuzu goes professional and does ice shows (fortunately ice shows are big in Japan), he probably won't be the same but close. Shizuka and some of the Japanese skaters seems to be still in shape, even if not to the point of competitive and that might also be due to age too.

I think he will get even MORE handsome!!!😁

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

:13877886:  I know injuries are common within sports but isn't 70% too high?  Over the next few decades, we'll start seeing the long term effects these difficult elements have on the skaters' bodies...

@b138oo That's when we need people like you to help alleviate chronic pain or prevent them from happening in the first place! Bad skater, bad...don't keep jumping without resting!!!