General Yuzuru Chat

Love the banner :Chilli:Thank you for all your hard work :yahoo:

12 minutes ago, Klera said:

I actually agree that COR and NHK are quite probable. But I didn't get why some are thinking that he'd have to choose between SC and NHK? The events are 2 weeks apart and that is not so unusual..

I would be over the moon if he went to GP in France, as I'll attend it. But I don't beleive in such a miracle :cry:

Next season he might compete alot in Asia : NHK-GPF-National-Olympic, although World's in Italy but that's too far. That let only 1 GP and 1 Senior B left, so I think it will be 1 in Europe, 1 in Canada like Autumn Classic - COR- NHK. Or maybe he will follow the same path in 2013 : Finlandia trophy - SC - TEB  :bliss-smiley:

1 hour ago, lilsailor said:

If it is France I think I'll genuinely cry because I'm in Paris like the week before it and I would have been able to go but alas.. 

In fact it's not sure the TdF will be in Paris. Rumors are it will be in Grenoble, but nothing official yet.

1 hour ago, Dara said:

Speaking of France - yesterday I saw tweet about  Didier Gailhaguet being re-elected as the president of French federation.

Is there a facepalm emoticon ?

I need a facepalm emoticon

Ah, here it is : :smiley_facepalm::smiley_facepalm::smiley_facepalm:

1 minute ago, breadstal said:

I would love him to do COR this year tbh On the other hand, I don't want him to give up on SCI :hachimaki:

He loooves Skate Chanada and their silver medals a lot:biggrin:, there's a good chance he will go there. COR sounds less realistic to me, though I'd love it to happen.

3 minutes ago, Dara said:

As I mentioned that reward few pages ago I dug up the photo.

Yuzu was voted by Russian FS forum members as the best junior of season 2009-2010. Photo taken at Cup of Russia 2010.

0hPq0hM.jpg

Credit to FSO archive thread which is gone now

Gifset of happy bubbly Yuzu showing off the reward - http://a-m-n-o-s.tumblr.com/post/105106957901

Junior Yuzu always brings a smile to my face. That innocence, that happiness. :goe:

23 minutes ago, Altie said:

In fact it's not sure the TdF will be in Paris. Rumors are it will be in Grenoble, but nothing official yet.

Is there a facepalm emoticon ?

I need a facepalm emoticon

Ah, here it is : :smiley_facepalm::smiley_facepalm::smiley_facepalm:

still would've been closer to seeing yuzu live than living in ireland😂

Our new site looks amazing in mobile. The banner is awesome.:goe: Thank you so much!!! (It took me a while to find password because now we only have two attempts before being locked. :sadPooh:aww Pooh san:pbow:

)

15 minutes ago, Dara said:

As I mentioned that reward few pages ago I dug up the photo.

Yuzu was voted by Russian FS forum members as the best junior of season 2009-2010. Photo taken at Cup of Russia 2010.

0hPq0hM.jpg

Credit to FSO archive thread which is gone now

Gifset of happy bubbly Yuzu showing off the reward - http://a-m-n-o-s.tumblr.com/post/105106957901

look at this cutie ! :BeatingHeart:

btw the emoticons are awesome!!