General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Can see it too. Not a case to worry on though. Everyone gets them once in a while. I can also see an outline of a mustache. Why do I feel proud of him!? 

The mustache outline was even more visible to me on TV than on the PC screen... To the point it was hard to focus on other things ^_^;

And he went to Sendai by plane? O.o I wonder if he really likes flying that much... It'd make much more sense to me to go to Toronto. At least the jetlag/rest/possible health effects of traveling would coincide with the already 10 days of rest. Otherwise, 10 days in Sendai, followed by another couple of days to recover from the trip...>.> The Sendai sighting sounded similar to the Osaka airport one, so I hope it was a misunderstanding, and he's either in Toronto or on his way, still. That said, the Sonia picture is probably old, as, last thing I knew, she was in Spain.

13 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Here in the Upper Midwest/Great Lakes region of the US, "sorry" is typically pronounced much like the word "safari" would sound if you removed the "f". Not an "aw" sound but an "ar" sound.

I think you explained It better than me.  That Is the sound. Harder than aww. 

Just now, KatjaThera said:

The mustache outline was even more visible to me on TV than on the PC screen... To the point it was hard to focus on other things ^_^;

And he went to Sendai by plane? O.o I wonder if he really likes flying that much... It'd make much more sense to me to go to Toronto. At least the jetlag/rest/possible health effects of traveling would coincide with the already 10 days of rest. Otherwise, 10 days in Sendai, followed by another couple of days to recover from the trip...>.> The Sendai sighting sounded similar to the Osaka airport one, so I hope it was a misunderstanding, and he's either in Toronto or on his way, still. That said, the Sonia picture is probably old, as, last thing I knew, she was in Spain.

Long trips where you are sitting in a car or a plane are really not good for an injured foot especially if there is swelling. I think he will spend few days in Sendai and then fly back to Canada when his ankle is better.

Just now, Neenah said:

Long trips where you are sitting in a car or a plane are really not good for an injured foot especially if there is swelling. I think he will spend few days in Sendai and then fly back to Canada when his ankle is better.

ANA is also probably sponsoring his flight so it should be okay. He gets to see his family during this tough times <3

Glad he did go to Sendai. It would seem ridiculous not to go home for a few days when you are already in the country and have been ordered to rest for a while. Mom can take a break too. It will be a longer stretch in Toronto than was expected before so take the 'vacation' time. I doubt he would return much before Nats now.