General Yuzuru Chat

10 時間前, xeyraさんが言いました:

The IOC highlights Yuzuru in a new article.

SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR SERIAL RECORD-BREAKER HANYU
https://www.olympic.org/news/sky-is-the-limit-for-serial-record-breaker-hanyu

9 時間前, yuzuponさんが言いました:

Tho, they claimed Brian is 2-time Oly Champion. He is 2-time silver medallist, rather different. I am nitpicking, tho.

That's a pretty well-researched article, save for some mistakes here and there. And even if Orser missed those two golds in reality, he at least didn't miss them here. We at least know now who the real OGM is those two years in the heart of the IOC. ^^ Sides, it's never a bad thing to have the words 2x OGM within an article about Hanyu. (:

And were there 2 triple-triple combos in the WC H&L? I can't seem to recall anything like that. How'd he manage those with all the other things he packed into the prog?

56 分, singcarcomさんが言いました:

For the past few years, Yuzu's strongest rival is himself. The others are just there to spice things up further.

I dunno. I wouldn't sell them this short. There's only so far Hanyu can go without outside stimuli and a lot of these guys now are basically doing things that tell him if he doesn't go clean, he's going down. That's exactly the kind of fire Hanyu needs lit under him and won't get if he's only fighting himself.

And a clean Hanyu is godly so if he does bring it, we'll have all these other guys pushing themselves hard to surpass him in points to thank as well. Like we've also got Jin and Fernandez to thank back in 2015. As well as everyone who skated well enough in the SP event to put pressure on him earlier this year enough to perform a limit break in his FS.

j8mzxs.jpg

I'm sorry for my handwriting, it's ugly in any language and my hands were shaking, plus the bamboo was soaking up the marker lol I'm also sorry I

couldn't think of something better to write (and the .com is virtually impossible to read) also the swan adding was improvised (my batch of swans only arrived this morning and  I used a piece of the scotch tape from the box ^_^; ). But I thought it'd be good to do it anyway :)

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

j8mzxs.jpg

I'm sorry for my handwriting, it's ugly in any language and my hands were shaking, plus the bamboo was soaking up the marker lol I'm also sorry I

couldn't think of something better to write (and the .com is virtually impossible to read) also the swan adding was improvised (my batch of swans only arrived this morning and  I used a piece of the scotch tape from the box ^_^; ). But I thought it'd be good to do it anyway :)

It and your handwriting is perfect :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

j8mzxs.jpg

That's wonderful! It is! Oh, I hope the good wishes and support help him find that place from where he produced H&L at Helsinki. The magic zone.

9 hours ago, xeyra said:

The IOC highlights Yuzuru in a new article.

SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR SERIAL RECORD-BREAKER HANYU
https://www.olympic.org/news/sky-is-the-limit-for-serial-record-breaker-hanyu

who needs propos when the fact speaks for itself :hachimaki:

i just realized after reading this that if Yuzu skates ACI Chopin and Worlds H&L, he would score 335.92 :eeking:

I wonder what would clean Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0 combined score be??? 

11 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

j8mzxs.jpg

This is amazing 💖💖💖💖💖 

8 minutes ago, b138oo said:

i just realized after reading this that if Yuzu skates ACI Chopin and Worlds H&L, he would score 335.92 :eeking:

I wonder what would clean Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0 combined score be??? 

He has the potential for a 340+ total score, but it depends a lot on GOE and PCS. Clean Yuzu can still vary in GOE/PCS between the somewhat underscored Worlds H&L to a 'judges were on a GPF 2015 high' Seimei.

13 minutes ago, xeyra said:

He has the potential for a 340+ total score, but it depends a lot on GOE and PCS. Clean Yuzu can still vary in GOE/PCS between the somewhat underscored Worlds H&L to a 'judges were on a GPF 2015 high' Seimei.

Damn if he would ever reach 340, the next sacred number would be breaking the 350 :crazyshit:

Oh also after reading that IOC article, I realized time really flies. We came from “OMG Yuzu’s gonna break 100 pts, OMG he’s gonna break 300 pts at this point, OMG OMG it’s 290+ pts it’s so close to 300 pts” to “damn he’s not gonna win with score barely over 300, he needs to score above 320+”  :dpooh:

4 分, b138ooさんが言いました:

Damn if he would ever reach 340, the next sacred number would be breaking the 350 :crazyshit:

What's the maximum total of his two programs with their intended layout anyway? I mean this is the guy who went pass the 300 mark by 20+ points when simply going over 300 was still an impossible dream for everyone else so, even as I'll take anything pass 330.43 (like even 330.44), I wouldn't be too surprised if he just sails way past 350 if he puts out the kind of quality he did in his ACI 2017 SP for both his programs back to back. It certainly won't be his scores that'd be flooring me if he's able to pull that off.

7 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Oh also after reading that IOC article, I realized time really flies. We came from “OMG Yuzu’s gonna break 100 pts, OMG he’s gonna break 300 pts at this point, OMG OMG it’s 290+ pts it’s so close to 300 pts” to “damn he’s not gonna win with score barely over 300, he needs to score above 320+”  :dpooh:

It's scary how this sport evolves into a high level in a short time. With so many skaters doing 4Lz rn, could you imagine if in a few years to come people would do 4A?