General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, singcarcom said:

When you're so "skilled" at cooking, you get credit for breaking chocolate and pouring milk without spilling! :rofl:

Someone needs to show this to Yuzu, Brian or Tracy!!!

But CoR wasn't above 100....:slinkaway:

I love Chopin too, and I'm sure he'll rock it this Friday!!!

In my mind UR call was evil. Don't argue with me on that.

Is hot chocolate with ginger a real recipe⁇

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

:laughing:

What are those two pics..Die die die...

1 hour ago, liv said:

Let's be real: the " doesn't cook much" in his private life probably means " never, ever cooks."   At least he can skillfully pour milk without spilling and can open a microwave, lol.... In my mind I see him continuing to train in Toronto with his mom there when he's 25 or 26 years old... we know Mama Hanyu is awesome, but... one day yuzu should learn to cook to at least stay alive for a short time on his own!!

I'm not sure if he'll ever learn to cook. He can always just buy things outside...and the day he no longer lives with his mum is probably when he's married, and Mama Hanyu will pass the baton to his wife...=P

29 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

cute bb!

Omg, Yuzu fans are resourceful!!! Where did they find this?

12 minutes ago, SSS said:

In my mind UR call was evil. Don't argue with me on that.

Is hot chocolate with ginger a real recipe⁇

What are those two pics..Die die die...

I'm not gonna argue, I agree! It's annoying....:smiley-angry020:

And I don't know...is hot chocolate with ginger a thing in the Hanyu household? Lol

I love ginger hot chocolate, actually I'm surprised everyone here never heard of it, but yeah, it's an actual thing :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: It's just good old hot chocolate, but you can smell the ginger after you finish taking a sip and the extra little spice makes you feel warm and extra cozy afterwards, it's good:10636614:

1 hour ago, SSS said:

Being cute is a way to avoid speaking English and nobody will blame him :smiley-laughing021:

He officially admitted that his second half jumps are within 1 min and 30 seconds.

Acting cute in a second language you are not very comfortable with is a natural defense mechanism I think. Not really to avoid doing it but so the listener is less likely to scorn your lack of skills. I am way nicer, smilier and cuter in Korean than I am in English :laughing: 

And as an EFL teacher there are two types of low-level/mid-level students; the ones that avoid speaking because they're not confident in their ability, and the ones that know they're not great so ham it up by being extra cute/funny. The latter can be a bit disruptive but are generally easier to teach and improve faster.

Also I am a sucker and I love cuteness gimme all the cute