General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Syless Jinx said:

Oh man, assuming that Yuzu doesn't lose his streak at GPF2017 (knock on wood, pls no!) should we be worried about him competing in Canada...Yuzu doesn't win in Canada :embSwan:

There will be ACI and SC...So no worry

2 hours ago, the50person said:

Heh, I live in the tropics. HK has less insects, and I can vouch as an anti insect person. The blotches either are due to you being unused to the weather or the climate or the food, or maybe allergies? I have friends with sensitivities and they dont have such an issue when in HK. Hmmm.

Well, it is hot and humid in summer. Best time to go is Sept-Nov. But 33C is pretty normal (or maybe cos i live in the tropics?) for summer. I suppose you live in the north with cooler year round temp?

I remember a large sign at a huge monastery on a hill (accessible by cable car, I think) that instructed people to report any sighting of, I think flying insects like mosquitoes to the authorities. That made me go, Hey... I haven't seen a *single* insect since coming here (I'm so envious, it's late October here and I still get attacked by mosquitoes at night)!

I'm very good with food, as far as I know I can eat anything, never had any problems anywhere, and I'm known for trying out anything that other people eat. But, to be fair, half the things I ate in places like HK and Japan, I had no idea what they were. :laughing: 

I think the humidity is what my arms and legs reacted to. It was... not fun. We have maybe a few days in high summer every year when the temperatures gets that high here (Netherlands), *but* the humidity levels are lower. They can feel pretty bad here, but I know how it feels in HK, and it really doesn't compare. 

I knew there was a reason why I like figure skating. I'd rather dress in ten layers of warm winter clothes and let Yuzu and Shoma's presence warm my heart than melt in the sun. ;-)

I think that Ghana CM was his first Ghana CM? Or one of the first? The tweet actually says: "I haven't seen this Ghana CM in a long time" or so. (Not that it's a new one)

But I think there should be a new one soon, for the icecream...

hace 2 minutos , KatjaThera said:

I think that Ghana CM was his first Ghana CM? Or one of the first? The tweet actually says: "I haven't seen this Ghana CM in a long time" or so. (Not that it's a new one)

The last one was in October iirc, by the time of Skate Canada 2016.

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

yeah I think it's the first one too. I'm pretty sure i've seen this exact cm so long ago. doubt it's new