General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

Oh I don't really expect any massive changes...i'm just a bit...meh

:consoling2: 

I'm fully prepared to once again find the best men's costume belongs to someone not Yuzu this season, just like last season.  I already have a great candidate for favorite costume!

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

:consoling2: 

I'm fully prepared to once again find the best men's costume belongs to someone not Yuzu this season, just like last season.  I already have a great candidate for favorite costume!

What? What?

The H&L costume... Is it not universally loved?

What???

PPOS????

Whaaatttt????

(I loved the H&L costume, he looked like a water and wood nymph had a baby who grew up so handsome and became an earth spirit who made everything all right again...)

(Yes, I did indeed make a deadline to my own great surprise and am celebrating by opening the beer(ETA:s) I'd been denying myself unless I made my deadline, why do you ask....)

Mmmm I still haven't decided what to think about the new Seimei... 

One day I love it, the next day - not so much.. 

The crisp white.. In some pictures it looks gorgeous and in some - sort of cheap, like a lot of you have been saying.

I love the new shade of green for the ribbons and the way the new costume looks more fitted ( god I miss H&L lines :8122879:)..

Will wait for HD videos though to have a better look at it. 

Regarding the costume debate, I do like the new Seimei a lot, I think the cleaner white is nice and the embroidery looks super pretty. And I think the shape of the new version looks gorgeous. That said, I think I liked the color of the highlights of the old version better, but then some days I look at it and think it looks better than the old ones? But I think it'll grow on me with time. And who knows, maybe he will still update it.

Oh and last season's costumes are probably my favorite of his? Idk, maybe I just have weird taste :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

13 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

And they are going to have a few surprises come Halloween.

Better costumes than Yuzu.

Hmph!!

:animated-smileys-disguised-058:

15 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

We demand names! 

:smiley-laughing021:

18 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

What? What?

The H&L costume... Is it not universally loved?

What???

PPOS????

Whaaatttt????

(I loved the H&L costume, he looked like a water and wood nymph had a baby who grew up so handsome and became an earth spirit who made everything all right again...)

(Yes, I did indeed make a deadline to my own great surprise and am celebrating by opening the beer(ETA:s) I'd been denying myself unless I made my deadline, why do you ask....)

I love H&L!!! But it wasn't my favorite men's costume last season. 

Speaking of Seimei 2.0, I love the gold in the inner sleeves. That's one of my favorite details, though I know there's some superstition about gold in Olympic costumes? 

We need another Seimei program special (with Nomura Mansai please). Knowing Yuzu, the design probably has a special significance or something. I remember Johnny Weir said that while he did design boobskirt, Yuzu was specific about the colour and placement of the stones (the best combination to bring him luck).

I mean, in the end, I think it's okay to love or hate or just be meh about his costume. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

:animated-smileys-disguised-058:

:smiley-laughing021:

I love H&L!!! But it wasn't my favorite men's costume last season. 

Speaking of Seimei 2.0, I love the gold in the inner sleeves. That's one of my favorite details, though I know there's some superstition about gold in Olympic costumes? 

Ha! Deft dodging there.

But it was the H&L at Worlds that I fell for, so it's special to me. So special. He's so...

brb overwhelmed

5 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I remember Johnny Weir said that while he did design boobskirt, Yuzu was specific about the colour and placement of the stones (the best combination to bring him luck).

Lol. This is coming from a man that lives in his training gear.