General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, kelly said:

I have a video where we see the security guy warning a lady in front of me taking a video at ACI while I continue taking the video... Oops:peekapooh:

The quality of my video suffer because of my skill and those security guys :sadPooh: I was warned several times so I recorded    surreptitiously all those ice floors , ceilings , banners and a little bit of Yuzu 

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

The quality of my video suffer because of my skill and those security guys :sadPooh: I was warned several times so I recorded  Yuzu  surreptitiously all those ice floors , ceilings , banners and a little bit of Yuzu 

I guess it helped that I kept switching from picture and video lol

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

He (or his team) finally updated his bio for the 2017/18 season. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

No change on his hobbies (sigh) but the height now says 172cm (previously 171cm).

How is his training time still 14h a week? That's like half of what everyone else has in their bios. :laughing:

11 minutes ago, xeyra said:

How is his training time still 14h a week? That's like half of what everyone else has in their bios. :laughing:

I guess that's all he needs XD That's still like 2 hours a day... 

I wonder if that includes off-ice training. because his off-ice has def increased, as shown by his muscle mass...

1 minute ago, CupidsBow said:

I guess that's all he needs XD That's still like 2 hours a day... 

I wonder if that includes off-ice training. because his off-ice has def increased, as shown by his muscle mass...

Can't say I noticed... :smiley-music025: