General Yuzuru Chat

I'm just casually strolling here and I am thinking: I should finally get an ava... everybody has one... well almost - then I found it. I have found something I am first in - I have the most posts out of people with no avatar :rofl2::rofl2:

I don't remember how we got the name of Church lmao. Or how i ended up as the Head, since it was Shiro who unlocked invisible mode... :devil:

I am still waiting on the picture that unleashed the invisible mode but I don't think Shiro even knows where it is anymore.

I was more than happy with the dancing eggplant though...

for all of you who don't have access to the church yet. Also guys, we're leaking too much, let's keep this as sin free as possible :devil:

Say, anyone have any recommendations for how an english-speaker can learn Japanese? I don't need to speak it but would like to understand what Yuzu says, and also what is written (so have to learn kanji I guess?) I don't mind spending money on some program BUT I would like to try it and see if it seems doable before it gets too expensive...

I recommend taking formal classes to solidify grammar, intonation, pronunciation, etc with someone else that is a native speaker or completely fluent. But there are probably a lot of youtube videos you can use as well as a ton of Google Play or iPhone apps to use on your phone or tablet. I do self study myself nowadays with a couple of apps, but I feel better about it because I at least had that foundation. I feel like with most apps, if I tried them out without knowing the grammar I'd be lost.

Okay nvm me im just gonna throw away the next 5 posts because the curiosity is killing me rn

lol Chasing for the Church :space:

Me too :devil:

:laugh: OK guys, let's keep this a secular place, please. There might be some atheists here - no need to discriminate against them!

I swear an oath I will! :bow:

All atheists are safe)

:laugh: OK guys, let's keep this a secular place, please. There might be some atheists here - no need to discriminate against them!

Yes please, this place is for everyone :pbow: no religion should be shoved in anyone's faces...

:devil:

but yeah, church talk goes in the church :) pm if anyone has any questions about it!

i was reading that shoma's interaction with the Nagoya major (which disturbed me a bit, the major is kinda :roll: ), and then i remembered something, is it true that at one point Sendai and Shizuka was the one financially suporting yuzuru's skating career? i feel like i read that somewhere but i dont know if it was actually coming from his mouth or people figured it out themselves or something.

i was reading that shoma's interaction with the Nagoya major (which disturbed me a bit, the major is kinda :roll: ), and then i remembered something, is it true that at one point Sendai and Shizuka was the one financially suporting yuzuru's skating career? i feel like i read that somewhere but i dont know if it was actually coming from his mouth or people figured it out themselves or something.

I think that at one point, after the 2011 Earthquake, Shizuka helped financing Sendai's Ice rink reconstruction. I don't know if her help extended to Yuzuru in particular though.