General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I already drive my coworkers nut talking about my ACI experience  b:laughing:, as long as they uh huh uh huh and did not politely tell me" ehm, you already told me that" I keep at it :sadPooh:

at least your coworkers allow you to talk...I can't even eat lunch and watch my videos at the same time. Usually someone is looking for me to discuss something work related....T_T and they also don't get figure skating....

45 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I already drive my coworkers nut talking about my ACI experience  b:laughing:, as long as they uh huh uh huh and did not politely tell me" ehm, you already told me that" I keep at it :sadPooh:

I have no one to talk to :sadPooh: my mom was there, you guys were there, I don't really talk to my co-workers and my friends are all sick if me talking about Yuzu, they don't get the magnitude of what happened...

I feel so frustrated lmao

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I feel so frustrated lmao

I think they can feel my desperation to get it off my chest and over the moon mood and take pity on me and endure my babbling   :laughing:

they encouraged me to make plan for Milan! Anyway , it still felt like a dream to me, now I understand why fans follow him around the world multiple times, we did see a lot of the same familiar faces, the Japanese lady sat next to me told me that Yuzu bankrupted her proudly!

5 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I think they can feel my desperation to get it off my chest and over the moon mood and take pity on me and endure my babbling   :laughing:

they encouraged me to make plan for Milan! Anyway , it still felt like a dream to me, now I understand why fans followed him around the world multiple times, we did see a lot of the same familiar faces, the Japanese lady sat next to me told me that Yuzu bankrupted her proudly!

I would consider volunteering for Milan....but I'm not sure how that works in terms of visas....

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

they encouraged me to make plan for Milan! Anyway , it still felt like a dream to me, now I understand why fans followed him around the world multiple times, we did see a lot of the same familiar faces, the Japanese lady sat next to me told me that Yuzu bankrupted her proudly!

@Hydroblade

Please everyone, gush away here!

I noticed my favourite couple from Boston Worlds - a lady and her moustached husband(?) both wearing Pooh ears. I really want to know if he gets dragged along or if he's a fan himself. :laughing:

I'm worried if I manage to attend one competition I'll want to go again and again. It's already completely exhausting and I'm not even at the stage of having tickets or flights yet! I think it might be wise to give up FS and pick up sleeping as a hobby instead.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm worried if I manage to attend one competition I'll want to go again and again. It's already completely exhausting and I'm not even at the stage of having tickets or flights yet! I think it might be wise to give up FS and pick up sleeping as a hobby instead.

...replacing it with sleeping? You want to replace Yuzu with sleeping? ....do tell if you succeed....

I would definitely have enough vacation days left for it, but I'm not sure if any of my projects have deadlines around that time yet....

Just now, ruruzest said:

I would love to meet our satellites again in comp! Do some research and make it possible please !

Mikhail Kolyada also mentions Yuzu here:

http://fs-gossips.com/mikhail-kolyada-any-competition-is-experience/

Do you know that Yuzuru Hanyu at the competition in Canada broke the world record in short program?

– Of course. What to say, well done! He is a phenomenon. He has a special energy. When you’re on the same ice with Yuzuru, someone “fades”, but me on the contrary, it motivates. I want to be not worse.

Why do people have to always ask skaters about Yuzu, anyway?

Note: Let's ignore the follow-up question and answer about repeat programs. :laughing:

5 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Note: Let's ignore the follow-up question and answer about repeat programs. :laughing:

Lol at least he says it's because he wouldn't be able to listen to the same music for 3 seasons everyday,

and not because he thinks it's a bad thing.

ETA: I'm Hope and Legacy!! Yay! yay! yay! :tumblr_m4tqlnjhYJ1qdlkyg:

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

My guess is Yuzu is generally seen as a benchmark. Also, I was checking out the Dodds' brother's instagrams this weekend, and they both had instastories of Yuzu's skating. They didn't have Javi, who is a two times World Champion, too. Yuzu is just special. And I think most people know he's the best. The only question is whether he can prove it at any competition.

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

@Hydroblade

Please everyone, gush away here!

I noticed my favourite couple from Boston Worlds - a lady and her moustached husband(?) both wearing Pooh ears. I really want to know if he gets dragged along or if he's a fan himself. :laughing:

It's an established fact that you would want to go again , take it from me , I've never thought of this before , this is my first sport event ever , hopefully it's not my last , my brain is still processing and reliving the precious moments