General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

I'm trying so hard to ignore some bullish*t that I see at other social media platform. smh. :knc_brian3:

Just ignore the other SM for a while. :) 

actually, the Russian forums are not so hard on Yuzu - apart from sports.ru which is the trolls' realm anyway. Brian and Yuzu acknowledging the injury and lack of practice might have helped quite a lot. 

12 minutes ago, Fay said:

actually, the Russian forums are not so hard on Yuzu - apart from sports.ru which is the trolls' realm anyway. Brian and Yuzu acknowledging the injury and lack of practice might have helped quite a lot. 

It is a good pr strategy. Granted, he cannot use it all the time, but it does make his successes look more outstanding, since people do appreciate triumph against adversity type of hard earned victories. We fans know his victories are hard earned, but most casual viewers do not know his health issues, it is time that they know. It is a narrative that will help him.

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

I don't know why people go to other skating sites honestly. If I know I might read stuff that makes me sad, I don't search for it. 

Maybe I'm lucky I'm Italian. The Italian facebook group (Max being the admin) is always objective, supportive with everyone and especially Yuzu. Because Yuzu.

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Sometimes I think he shouldn't even need such PR if people only knew one thing: asthma. That already fulfills the 'success despite adversity' plenty

yes, but most people do not, so you need to feed them small bites at a time....

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Yuzu sighted at airport, the plane that had less carry on space was his! I was eating lunch and saw this thin little japanese guy with a face mask pass on the walkway across from me, then I noticed the japanese guy from the photos, always beside him and it clicked....I almost booked that flight to transit to international instead in Toronto...

Ahh I flew to Toronto :sadPooh: got unlucky sigh.

1 час назад, Murieleirum сказал:

Because Yuzu.

Oh, thank you, I finally found it: a perfect answer to any question about him (new costumes, music choice, trolling, ups and downs, strange facial expressions, etc.). :rofl:

It will work for me too: excited, worried, puzzled... Just say : "because Yuzu".