General Yuzuru Chat

54 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Oh, thank you, I finally found it: a perfect answer to any question about him (new costumes, music choice, trolling, ups and downs, strange facial expressions, etc.). :rofl:

It will work for me too: excited, worried, puzzled... Just say : "because Yuzu".

I use this all the time. Close friends and sis are all in the know and understand. Sometimes I even manage to drag them down with me :devil3:

Ah the thread sure moves fast :h99: Finally caught up, and I just wanna say, I absolutely adore the new Seimei costume, even if it isn't the final version (honestly I wouldn't mind if it was). I find the belt and the gold inside the sleeves totally stunning. And I never was a fan of the green stuff all over that Seimei 1.0 had so this is major improvement in my eyes :animated-smileys-angels-151: Also, finally watched the Onmyoji movie I know I'm late don't kill me and I think the new costume corresponds to it better? Of course it's more sprakly and just... Extra, but you know what I mean :smiley-dance018:

Thinking about what happened in ACI this year right now after a night, it is actually really funny... highest score and lowest score... and then I am shocked that none of my credit card gets charged for GPF....No SEIMEI...:sadPooh:

Just now, Murieleirum said:

:10742289::tumblr_inline_mqt4gqGr4o1qz4rgp:

I am in post-hype depression after ACI... don't know what I'm gonna do with my life LOL 

I am not going to see SEIMEI again to cure my Boston wound...I am so depressed...ACI is nothing...

12 minutes ago, SSS said:

I am not going to see SEIMEI again to cure my Boston wound...I am so depressed...ACI is nothing...

It's so weird how Yuzuru makes us feel such strong emotions, that when everything is over, there is this lingering waiting for another fix :laughing:

Tell me about post ACI depression. It's 6pm and we just went out to hunt for food... 

Sigh... Really Zuzu I hope you stay at least for another season because I want to see you again :sadPooh:

Regarding the actual competition lol, I'm calm too. Being there it was clear that it was a mental issue, he will be ok for CoR :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

12 минут назад, Murieleirum сказал:

I am in post-hype depression after ACI... don't know what I'm gonna do with my life LOL 

Wait for the Rostelecom Cup? It's not a life goal, but stil might be helpful.

3 минуты назад, Murieleirum сказал:

It's so weird how Yuzuru makes us feel such strong emotions, that when everything is over, there is this lingering waiting for another fix :laughing:

Masochistic fans of the most masochistic genius. 

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I continue to be completely zen :laughing:

hang in there folks, this is going to be a long season. 

Since I just had a panic attack over how unprepared I am for my first ever student exchange (any satellite from Lubljana?), I had to do a bit of calendar math and yikes, it's not really that long....I don't want to terrify anybody, but we have barely four months and a week till the start of PyeongChang...if we separate time into smaller portions (ie, with Yuzuru's competitions), you have month till Rostelecom, then NHK and GPF, then by the end of December the Nats, then one month of suspension (though I'm like 100% sure there is B cat events in January too) and then tha great stage...