General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Anya said:

I thought I could take a rest today after the barrage of photos yesterday, but today there's a barrage of fancams and videos. :laughing:

So this was the video of the gloves mishap..  After the stare-of-death, his cute little hand signal to his mom? and the shrug after :laughing:

Cutest moment:sadPooh: so glad it was caught on camera (but then again, what isn't?)

It does look like he's just gesturing and talking to his mom here. And that he has two right gloves....

I hope Yumi-san doesn't feel too kuyashii :laughing:

14 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Nobu saying something about Yuzu?

I'm still learning Japanese (between N4 and N3 level) so there are likely inaccuracies despite the help from the dictionary.

Someone more proficient please correct me if I'm wrong:

The other guy was asking about Yuzu being the grand master of figure skating? Then Nobu said he's bullied by Yuzu :rofl: and that makes him look stupid. The other guy then said Yuzu's a unreasonable Prince. :rofl: 

Then I think he said something about how Yuzu really likes skating and they always talked about skating. And how Nobu still learns from what Yuzu is saying? Not sure about this part, but I heard 勉強 (benkyou).

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

This ghost is back from dying 33 times on the battlefield.

:13877886::13877886::13877886:

Is it okay if I spend the rest of the day face down on the floor?

Awww. How about Milan? And there's still the hope for PC tickets. 

1 hour ago, Anya said:

I thought I could take a rest today after the barrage of photos yesterday, but today there's a barrage of fancams and videos. :laughing:

So this was the video of the gloves mishap..  After the stare-of-death, his cute little hand signal to his mom? and the shrug after :laughing:

Lol scary Yuzu. Definitely looking none too pleased :P

@gladi's new translations are up!  :7562096:

Q: You tried to get over the performance with your will.

A: <I did in the end.> When I popped my lutz in the beginning, I thought about various things, and my concemtration went poof. The weakness in my ability to focus has always been a theme in my figure skating career. The gap between when I’m good and when I’m bad is extreme. <It’s not about, one by one, [delicately balancing] pieces of glass to build a pyramid. It’s fine even if it’s rough, I can absolutely claw my way to the top––strength like that within oneself is also necessary.>

So what was wrong with the gloves? Two right gloves?

That explains SEIMEI then, I’d be annoyed and not concentrated, too. And obviously he cannot tell the world about it (you’re not gonna blame your skating on missing gloves and/or perhaps even put your mother in a bad light!!!), so...

there. No problems with that FS then. Next time it’ll be fine.

*the above shouldn’t be taken too seriously* ;-)

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

NOOOO! Now you made me see them!

AHAHAHAHA

You will never unsee them. I've been trying ever since he took the jacket off yesterday and I thought 'hmmm giant squid on his chest'. Worse, I think the person who said they're meant to be stylised iris flowers is probably right, and they are are way prettier than squids, but I can only see squids for the life of me.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Goddamnit! So that was the problem! 3 tickets per application, 3 preferences per ticket, total of 33 entries. And that resulted in 3 dead bunnies!

Considers getting a regular lottery ticket with completely random numbers with absolutely no pattern or lining up AT ALL. Imagine all the competitions I could go to if I had a few millions...