General Yuzuru Chat

13 часов назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

I was thinking the best way to film would be to just tape a camera to your forehead. :laughing:

At Barcelona GPF I saw a camera taped to the railing in the first row (it was a short side) - good idea really! :laughing:

I will panic if he messed up his jumps in the 6 minutes warm up  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: but now strangely I feel calm. 

Please God, send a positive energy to Yuzu. :snonegai:

Edit: btw, I wonder how yuzu handle the pressure that he got from inside and outside. All attention from media, fans, skating fans, Japanese people, etc. It just like the whole world watching him. So nervous!! 

As I said in the ACI thread, he didn't seem focused to me. He seemed like he was taking it easy, but kind of expecting near perfect run throughs. So maybe it's good they weren't. I don't worry about the knee so much. The only measures they took were cut down practice and skip 4Lo. But left 3 quads and two 3A in the second half. You don't do that for a bad knee injury in Olympic Season. At least not if you want to get to the Olympics. Rank and PCS reputation count, but they're worthless if your knees give out by then. I don't think either Brian or Yuzu would take such risks. Not this year.

22 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

I wonder how yuzu handle the pressure that he got from inside and outside. All attention from media, fans, skating fans, Japanese people, etc. It just like the whole world watching him. So nervous!! 

I think that's why it's so important for skaters at the elite level to have strong teams behind them. In the USA, where I live, I've noticed that many of our top skaters seem to be lacking that--for example, Ashley Wagner and Mariah Bell. If their teams were stronger, I doubt there would be so much drama over their music choices for this year.

Guys, guys!

We don't know exactly what is going on at TCC, we should trust he is fine enough to come and perform. They would have pulled him out of ACI if it was something bad. Brian would have no trouble doing that. This is the Olympic year. Nobody is going to mess around with a challenger competition if it could hurt his chances for an Olympic Gold!

Relax, breathe, have a coffee or chocolate, trust that Brian and Tracy, and Yuzuru himself know what they're doing!

Regarding the pain in his knee, I have been very worried since the first moment I knew it.

The pain has existed for about 10 days, Yuzu still feels the pain.

As Yuzu has not 100% recovered from the pain….

If I were in his team, I would persuade / force him to withdraw from this competition.

No matter how the layout is water-downed, joining this competition will worsen the problem.

I wish him the best of luck and good health. :SunFace:

5 minutes ago, Leanna A said:

If I were in his team, I would persuade / force him to withdraw from this competition.

Honestly, if they thought it was anything too serious, he wouldn't be there. Three years ago he withdrew from Finlandia not all too long before the competition because, IIRC, he had an ankle injury. It took quite some doing to talk him out of it, but they did it, and that was way before he became all 100% health conscious as he is now. It's just a Challenger event. He wouldn't risk his entire season for ACI, especially not during Oly season.

Look, I would advise believing approximately 0% of what pink forum anons say about Yuzu's condition. There are some antis there who like to make up rumours before every competition, some extremely wild, just to try to irritate Yuzu fans. I wouldn't spread that kind of thing around and make people panic for no reason... just saying...

24 minutes ago, Leanna A said:

Regarding the pain in his knee, I have been very worried since the first moment I knew it.

The pain has existed for about 10 days, Yuzu still feels the pain.

I wish him the best of luck and good health. :SunFace:

The rough skate is okay..It looks like it was related to timing issue or not focused oe whatever.

the cute pooh pointing head poses are making me die...And smile.

What made me concern is he hit his right legs multiple times...I feel like rest is not enough...They need to do something to help him cure the pain....They need professional doctors...I know they have...

I graduated from Seimei.now I am 3A!!!

1 minute ago, SSS said:

What made me concern is he hit his right legs multiple times...I feel like rest is not enough...They need to do something to help him cure the pain....They need professional doctors...I know they have...

I know we are all worried but just think about it. They know what they need better than we do, because they have all the information, which we don't. It's going to be just fine, you'll see! They want the best for him, just as we do, so they will be careful with him, I'm sure. And he's here, in the competition, so it must be a mild thing :10742289:

31 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Relax, breathe, have a coffee or chocolate, trust that Brian and Tracy, and Yuzuru himself know what they're doing!

I'm baking a coffee chocolate cake, so I'll have that covered :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

The relax&breathe part will be harder, but my rational part keeps telling me if it the knee problem was anything really serious Yuzu would not be competing at all, so I'm trying to keep my anxiety in check :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

positive vibes, positive vibes:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

He is an adult who spent his entire life skating, and has a team of professionals looking after him. I think we should let him decide what is best for him and what he wants to do, he is the one who is going to live with the consequences of those decisions. worrying too much will not change anything or help the situation any, so let us be more positive and cheer for him.

New costume tonight, better focus on that :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

6 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I'm baking a coffee chocolate cake, so I'll have that covered :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

The relax&breathe part will be harder, but my rational part keeps telling me if it the knee problem was anything really serious Yuzu would not be competing at all, so I'm trying to keep my anxiety in check :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

positive vibes, positive vibes:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Could I get a piece of that cake? I'm gonna be awake all through the night to see Yuzu and I suffer if I think he might feel pain during the competition. I'm not sure whether painkillers would be better in cases like this...

47 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

It could also be that people are not used to Yuzu actually mentioning injuries before a competition, so they tend to assume it must be really bad for him to do that... And so rumors are born...

I actually was ok with all the rumors flying around and thought they're false this and that but then I saw he messed the whole practice RT I got worried that those rumors might have some point. But again, they're anonymous and more likely they're troll. 

If anything maybe a bad practice was just because of fatigue due to lack of training, as he skipped practice for several days, not because of his knee. Of course it's very rare for him to mess all jumps in a run through, it's still possible he will do perfect in competition.