General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I guess Brian is lowering expectations based on the fact Yuzu didn't have much practice these past several days so he's 'rusty'. And isn't doing 'hard' jumps. :facepalm:

Good move on their part, I think. Especially considering how Japanese media loves their "rivalries" and how well things went for Shoma at Lombardia.

33 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I guess Brian is lowering expectations based on the fact Yuzu didn't have much practice these past several days so he's 'rusty'. And isn't doing 'hard' jumps. :facepalm:

Chinese forum said Yuzuru skipped practice for like 1 week or so... maybe he still hit the gym to maintain his muscles who knows. But apparently his right knee is very important so it's not worth the risk of doing all the quad jumps. Hopefully it's just some light pain that will go away soon. 

8 minutes ago, meoima said:

Chinese forum said Yuzuru skipped practice for like 1 week or so... maybe he still hit the gym to maintain his muscles who knows. But apparently his right knee is very important so it's not worth the risk of doing all the quad jumps. Hopefully it's just some light pain that will go away soon. 

I wonder, though, if he spent one week resting it away from practice, does it still hurt now like it did...? 

Just now, xeyra said:

I wonder, though, if he spent one week resting it away from practice, does it still hurt now...?

I guess he's still sore a bit. The Chinese so-called insider in the pink forum didn't say if he's still hurt or not, but their words were quite negative. So I won't quote it here. It seems they think his condition wasn't good. 

That's why my friends were so worried to see his first practice. It's not his best but not a disaster so it's a relief.

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I wonder, though, if he spent one week resting it away from practice, does it still hurt now like it did...? 

That's what I would ask Brian if I were a journalist. Pain is such a tricky thing though.

Looking forward to the great costume reveal tonight. Will there be a major change for Chopin #3?

42 minutes ago, xeyra said:

He just had the worst SP run through ever, messed up all 3 jump passes. It looks like his landing knee is not strong enough or so... I feel a bit worried of his knee. I truly hope that the Chinese anonymous forum words are fasle now.

36 minutes ago, meoima said:

I guess he's still sore a bit. The Chinese so-called insider in the pink forum didn't say if he's still hurt or not, but their words were quite negative. So I won't quote it here. It seems they think his condition wasn't good. 

That's why my friends were so worried to see his first practice. It's not his best but not a disaster so it's a relief.

I know the forum you are referring to but I think it's just rumour. The 'pink forum' is anonymous where fans and antis co-exist and you don't recognise their identity. I don't think anyone on the forum gets info more than news out there that we all know, let alone speaking about insider. 

6 minutes ago, vagusjw said:

I know the forum you are referring to but I think it's just rumour. The 'pink forum' is anonymous where fans and antis co-exist and you don't recognise their identity. I don't think anyone on the forum gets info more than news out there that we all know, let alone speaking about insider. 

I don't take their words as 100% but at the same time... it's kinda worrying right now when I saw his practice when he messed all 3 jump passes. Those folk's words were really bad. It's very rare to see this happens.

but anyway he can still skate clean his SP who knows...

Just now, meoima said:

I don't take their words as 100% but at the same time... it's kinda worrying right now when I saw his practice when he messed all 3 jump passes. It's very rare to see this happens.

I'd take those words 0% :P (even if it might be true, it won't be them who gotta know) very probably antis wrote those to render fans in panic... they simply love to do so. I just watched the rt and yea landings are not in their best condition. Let's wait for the real deal and see. 

9 minutes ago, vagusjw said:

I'd take those words 0% :P (even if it might be true, it won't be them who gotta know) very probably antis wrote those to render fans in panic... they simply love to do so. I just watched the rt and yea landings are not in their best condition. Let's wait for the real deal and see. 

Sometimes they're not so far from the event but yeah, even if he practice bad the whole year, what really counts is the time he competes so let he messes all he can in practice. Maybe he will have a flawless SP now that his practice is a mess.