General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi, guys!

I'm deeply sorry, I didn't mean to imitate our dear trolling overlord by promising my story about Helsinki and not telling it. :oops:I just wasn't sure anybody would be interested, so I asked my question and went to finish my university paper. Then it took me an eternity to write everything in English. But your "likes" gave me the courage to finish. Thanks!

I really wish I could paint or write poems : I would not spam everybody with my endless stories about Yuzu. But I can't. So, it will be a very long story. Actually, it's so long that when I realized it, I made a PDF to not bother you with a tremendous post. Feel free to download. But I’m warning you I have a tendency for you graphomania and my story is full of personal thought and opinions. So, to not bother yourself, you can read only a part where I finally see Yuzu’s performance – I made it in in bold. I just ask you to have mercy for a very emotional girl with poor English whose first life competition ever happened to be WC free skate in Helsinki. Besides, it’s the very precious memories I have.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90gUm4gt1YXZTRMZTc0VVIxLTg/view?usp=sharing

It was a great read! It's amazing to know someone being so affected by Yuzuru's skate. I felt kinda something like that the first time I saw him in Barcelona, but it was a simpler elation because of his clear-cut victories, not so emotionally draining. In Helsinki, I too remember that hush of expectation of "can he do it?" and incredible joy at him having a perfect skate. And the relief that I can relax and honestly cheer on others because I was absolutely convinced that no one but Javi could beat his score (it was actually a surprise to me how clise Shoma got). 

It was also interesting to read about how exhausted he seemed, I sat too far to see K and C and he seemed pretty ok on the screen. Well, maybe with the exception of tearing up and trying to control himself when seeing the score.

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi, guys!

I'm deeply sorry, I didn't mean to imitate our dear trolling overlord by promising my story about Helsinki and not telling it. :oops:I just wasn't sure anybody would be interested, so I asked my question and went to finish my university paper. Then it took me an eternity to write everything in English. But your "likes" gave me the courage to finish. Thanks!

I really wish I could paint or write poems : I would not spam everybody with my endless stories about Yuzu. But I can't. So, it will be a very long story. Actually, it's so long that when I realized it, I made a PDF to not bother you with a tremendous post. Feel free to download. But I’m warning you I have a tendency for you graphomania and my story is full of personal thought and opinions. So, to not bother yourself, you can read only a part where I finally see Yuzu’s performance – I made it in in bold. I just ask you to have mercy for a very emotional girl with poor English whose first life competition ever happened to be WC free skate in Helsinki. Besides, it’s the very precious memories I have.

It was a long read but it was a great read. :10742289:  Honestly, while reading everything I could practically feel all your emotions. Your experience was very moving. I don't think it was just a miracle for you to have that experience... maybe it was fate as well. Regardless, it is clear how this experience enhanced your life and made you be a little bit more brave and strive to be a better person as well. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience! :7938863:

Just now, kaeryth said:

I don't see it as pressure though. Dick button was the 1st man to land a 2a, the first to land a triple jump of any kind - a 3Lo, youngest OGM, repeat OGM.... it's a sign! /LOL/

Pressure from newspaper not Dick button lol

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi, guys!

What a wonderful read! It must have been so magical, your emotions really shine through and thank you for sharing this story...

And I guess I'm a really selfish person who only thinks of themselves but... I can't help thinking about what kind of story I will be able to tell. 

I had written a novel here but it was starting to sound ridiculous. I guess that's what Yuzu makes us do :13877886:

@Mastyaeva Thank you so much for sharing your extraordinary personal experience!  I was very moved to read your entire doc. It's very thoughtful of you to highlight the Yuzu' s part but your whole writing is actually about him and I enjoy reading it very much. I think you are very brave to make the trip considering you're nervous about it( I have  the same kind of nervousness and admire your courage) . It's so great to read firsthand experience and your description is very detailed! My daughter and I watched Helsinki at home and went through all the shaking and tearing and laughing....the one experience that we will remember forever   :bow:Let's hope we can all see this ideal performance in Olympic 2018!

I was DYING to post about this but i was waiting to get pics :biggrin:

I bet most of you know about the thousand origami cranes legend, right? If not, well, supposedly, if you make one thousand origami cranes, the gods grant you a wish (i think that other versions of the legend say that you'll get health, luck and happiness)

Before Worlds, i made a small origami swan with golden paper, folding it so the gold was showing on the neck. And we all know what happened :biggrin:

So i took it as a good thing, and thought about doing a thousand origami swans for this season. Yuzu said once that White Legend was his favorite program, and well, we had Notte Stellata last season. A swan felt more fitting to wish for a good season filled with health, success and that smile we all love so much.

I commented this with @yuzuangel and also @hamaguri and they kindly offered me their help in making swans.

It doesn't stop there though :)

Yuzuangel and i had the idea of giving the swans out to other Yuzu fans at ACI, to spread the wish. And we took it even further :) we want to reach all the competitions!

So far we have ACI (of course), CoR (courtesy of @sallycinnamon who already got some swans mailed to her haha), Olympics and Worlds. We're still working on getting in touch with someone attending NHK, GPF and ideally Nationals (if any of you are attending and want to help, we'll be very happy haha)

So, any of you attending the competitions we have covered so far, will probably get a swan :) they're made with love and a strong desire to see him attain his goals this season.

Pics!:

Pooh drowning in some of my swans:rofl: (you can see a golden swan right on top of him):

DLYWvdQ.jpg

Some of hamaguri's swans(she said she will take out the silver one. Only gold for our Swan Overlord!):

QxDQA9N.jpg

Yuzuangel's swans which will take a trip to Moscow :biggrin: (spot the rebel swan)

ibnq45z.jpg

I hope these swans can reach many Yuzu fans, and ofc i would love it if most of you attending get a swan :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:  

As fans, i think we're always thinking of ways to support him, and we can't be in every competition (if only!) so making our wish reach as many competitions as possible in this way is another way to support our Trollzuru Hanyu. So we will let the origami swans take over the world :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I was DYING to post about this but i was waiting to get pics :biggrin:

I bet most of you know about the thousand origami cranes legend, right? If not, well, supposedly, if you make one thousand origami cranes, the gods grant you a wish (i think that other versions of the legend say that you'll get health, luck and happiness)

Before Worlds, i made a small origami swan with golden paper, folding it so the gold was showing on the neck. And we all know what happened :biggrin:

So i took it as a good thing, and thought about doing a thousand origami swans for this season. Yuzu said once that White Legend was his favorite program, and well, we had Notte Stellata last season. A swan felt more fitting to wish for a good season filled with health, success and that smile we all love so much.

I commented this with @yuzuangel and also @hamaguri and they kindly offered me their help in making swans.

It doesn't stop there though :)

Yuzuangel and i had the idea of giving the swans out to other Yuzu fans at ACI, to spread the wish. And we took it even further :) we want to reach all the competitions!

So far we have ACI (of course), CoR (courtesy of @sallycinnamon who already got some swans mailed to her haha), Olympics and Worlds. We're still working on getting in touch with someone attending NHK, GPF and ideally Nationals (if any of you are attending and want to help, we'll be very happy haha)

So, any of you attending the competitions we have covered so far, will probably get a swan :) they're made with love and a strong desire to see him attain his goals this season.

Pics!:

Pooh drowning in some of my swans:rofl: (you can see a golden swan right on top of him):

DLYWvdQ.jpg

Some of hamaguri's swans(she said she will take out the silver one. Only gold for our Swan Overlord!):

QxDQA9N.jpg

Yuzuangel's swans which will take a trip to Moscow :biggrin: (spot the rebel swan)

ibnq45z.jpg

I hope these swans can reach many Yuzu fans, and ofc i would love it if most of you attending get a swan :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:  

As fans, i think we're always thinking of ways to support him, and we can't be in every competition (if only!) so making our wish reach as many competitions as possible in this way is another way to support our Trollzuru Hanyu. So we will let the origami swans take over the world :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

hydroblade, this is amazing. Will we chain them up as a banner for aci?