General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Video message from Yuzu

I'm so excited to see Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp :

Happy message in his favorite element and always a thought for us his fans :girlsigh: :665e343793b9:

34 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

If Yuzu could read it? it would warm him up  :heart:  and also HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 to all the fanyu 

58 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Video message from Yuzu

So delighted to see Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mm2wnxgTbV1qz4rgp:

edit: particularly enjoying the sounds of blades on the ice:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

So looking forward to Saga, will be cheering in front of the TV for the livestream on Day2:13877886:

He posted this at 1:11 AM JPN time... So on brand :P

He looks healthy and fresh. I'm so happy for him <3

Happy New Year, every one! :grouphug2:

:665e343793b9:HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PH FORUM FANYUS!! :665e343793b9:

May your 2024 be full of joy and light and thrills and adventure and peace and everything good and everything you wish for!! And when it is not any of those things, may you have the strength to overcome the more difficult times (but hopefully you wont have any!)

Dear Yuzuru, Happy New Year! We are so happy you want to skate forever and ever, we want to watch you skate forever and ever!! Wishing you a wonderful 2024!  :heart::loveshower::cheer::heartpound:

:cheer: Have a great New Year everyone! May we continue to maintain PH and keep this place safe. I wish all satellites that they find happiness in Yuzuru's skating and courage in his words to overcome their personal challenges in 2024.

Let's give our miracle boy the best of support and assure him that we only want to see what he wants to show, even if only for a minute. There is hope in every new year, and, even as a non-gamer, I now know that we decide to press yes or no. 

Happy New Year! :grouphug:

:offtopic2:Sorry

Major 7.6 Earthquake and Tsunami west coast Japan

Please stay safe everyone.

Hope that you, your loved ones and friends are safe and have somewhere warm and dry to shelter

Hope that after News Every, people had their emergency bags packed and ready with a warm coat and blanket

From my heart, just hoping that all we be well very soon