General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Sunday, August 06, 2017

THE SUNDAY LUTZ

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Planet Hanyu's population prepares for Mt. Irene eruption

By Hydroblade

As Mt. Irene's activity increases, the citizens of Planet Hanyu have been seen preparing for the inminent eruption. Citizens have been seen panic-shopping, buying (among other stuff) big quantities of hats, alcohol and chocolate. The atmosphere of nervousness prevails as the tweeting earthquakes have entered a period of worrying silence and the maple crickets' "shuu" and "paa"s have changed into "su-ton" and "su-pan".  As we know, this change in the noise pattern indicates that the eruption could come as this article is being read.

Distant flutes and ghostly off-key chants have been heard in the vicinity of Mt. Irene however, it isn't clear if this has any connection to the eruption.

There were attempts to reach the king but all calls have been attended by Prime Minister Pooh, who refused to give us its predictions and only sent small jars of the King's special Chopin Honey with a small note filled with emojis attached to the box, which is still being deciphered by the Department of Cryptology.

The population is advised by the Planet Hanyu Geological Institute to keep as calm as possible and try to relax with sessions of Warhorse Bingo.

More on this story as it develops.

does anyone have the warhorse bingo card?

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Sunday, August 06, 2017

THE SUNDAY LUTZ

By Hydroblade

As Mt. Irene's activity increases, the citizens of Planet Hanyu have been seen preparing for the inminent eruption. Citizens have been seen panic-shopping, buying (among other stuff) big quantities of hats, alcohol and chocolate. The atmosphere of nervousness prevails as the tweeting earthquakes have entered a period of worrying silence and the maple crickets' "shuu" and "paa"s have changed into "su-ton" and "su-pan".  As we know, this change in the noise pattern indicates that the eruption could come as this article is being read.

Distant flutes and ghostly off-key chants have been heard in the vicinity of Mt. Irene however, it isn't clear if this has any connection to the eruption.

There were attempts to reach the king but all calls have been attended by Prime Minister Pooh, who refused to give us its predictions and only sent small jars of the King's special Chopin Honey with a small note filled with emojis attached to the box, which is still being deciphered by the Department of Cryptology.

The population is advised by the Planet Hanyu Geological Institute to keep as calm as possible and try to relax with sessions of Warhorse Bingo.

Gosh i'm so in love with these news :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Emzie said:

Shh guys, we still have time. Let's enjoy our last(?) moments of semi-sanity :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I'm not sure if we are semi-sane.  :tumblr_m9gcr4ZOvq1qzckow:

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Sunday, August 06, 2017

THE SUNDAY LUTZ

By Hydroblade

This eruption will be spectacular! :smiley-happy093:

It's nice to post back here again! I got busy for personal reasons for a while, but August is always "Yuzuru's program announcement" time so I'm here to join you all in the excitement! :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp: Once he announces his LP, I'll feel like the new season has really started haha. Then it'll be trying to piece together music cuts from the snippets in the news coverage, speculation on the arrangement of the elements, and all that fun stuff. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

59 minutes ago, Vivienne said:

Did the source say the news would be revealed on the 8th or the media day happen on the 8th, because it's still August 7th Toronto time :tantrum:

it's still only around 1pm Japan time, 7th,  if my calculations are correct, so it'll probably be tomorrow before we hear anything

I'd like to remind everyone that if it's August 8th Canada time, it'll be a bit longer before we hear anything (best case, as soon as it's revealed to the press there, worst case, next day morning, Japan time). It's only 1am in Toronto, August 7th right now. So I think it'll be at least 10 or so more hours before we can start panicking and counting down the minutes (in case it's actually revealed today). :crazyshit2: