General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Xen said:

Want to exchange some weather? It's about 33 C where I am. Can we trade like...3-4 degrees? 

Knowing the time difference, I'll be asleep when the announcement comes, so likely, the shock will sink in while I'm flipping through my phone, totally bored during a  morning management meeting...

33 is nothing to me! Watch me wear a jumper in it! Swappage accepted!

My initial nervosity is turning more and more into excitement... I just wanna know the piece of music I will listen to (and probably love) over and over next season!!!

I'm more nervous about PH blowing up while I'm away, really :rofl:

So, when the planet explodes on that day, who's going to write the daily spread eagle? 

At this point, the planet has employed the AI pooh-gundam droids to go work the salt mines, so enough smelling salts are available for the eruption. 

(and I still call Nutcracker and pink tutu...)

Lmao the anticipation is definitely more agonising than the decision. Well, I'm going to bed over here and maybe will wake up early in time for JP morning news and survey through the wreckage on the planet here (at least I hope it's going to be the 9th) :laughing:  

I'm sticking with my Seimei 2.0 or warhorse gut feeling and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

hace 6 minutos , xeyra said:

Yay, Javi and Yuzu potential podium so early in the season to make up for the dearth of last season!

OMG  :dbana:

Why did I decide to go to ACI this time? I am not going to survive it.

3 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

At least Autumn classic will be interesting this year , because the last two edition was more like "Autumn Hanyu Gold Classic" than anything else lol 

Brian probably gave his guys an ultimatum: for once go somewhere together to save me travel because the grand prix is going to kill me.

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

Brian probably gave his guys an ultimatum: for once go somewhere together to save me travel because the grand prix is going to kill me.

Or more like "Javi stop being too chill and go out earlier for once as Spaniard as you are , it's Oly season now " (lol)