General Yuzuru Chat

On 10/26/2023 at 5:55 PM, AngelOnIce said:

You're correct - that is another option. I think I forgot to mention it because, like Marika, l also thought some items may be sold out by then 🤭 Thanks for the reminder 👍

Another question: If one enters the lottery, since one cannot know beforehand what time one can enter the merch sales, does that mean one needs to be at Saitama Super Arena by 9am (on Nov 4 and/or Nov 5) and then wait the rest of the day until the notification is received?

Also, what does this mean: "Goods purchase is possible even if you come to the venue after calling the reference number". It is one of the notes under About Admission (Google-translated). 

Apologies for the deluge of questions... 

I'm not sure if I understand your question correct, but the result of the lottery will let us know the time window you can shop for goods. On October 31 (Wed.) the result of the lottery will be announced and you can buy the merchandise during your time window. However, some people may not be able to come to the Saitama Super Arena at the designated time due to flight times and other reasons. Those people can still do shopping after their designated time windows. In other words, you can be late for the time. You will not be able to enter the merchandise booth before the designated time, but will be able to enter anytime after your designated time. 

I hope this will answer your question! 

8 hours ago, daisyjune said:

I'm not sure if I understand your question correct, but the result of the lottery will let us know the time window you can shop for goods. On October 31 (Wed.) the result of the lottery will be announced and you can buy the merchandise during your time window. However, some people may not be able to come to the Saitama Super Arena at the designated time due to flight times and other reasons. Those people can still do shopping after their designated time windows. In other words, you can be late for the time. You will not be able to enter the merchandise booth before the designated time, but will be able to enter anytime after your designated time. 

I hope this will answer your question! 

Thanks so much, @daisyjune! That clarification really helps. Cheers ☺️

"Wings of Light” exhibition will be held

Event date and time: November 4th 10:00-18:00 November 5th 10:00-14:00

Venue: 1-11-2 Numakage, Minami-ku, Saitama City

sky&garden Community building 1st floor Community gallery

4 minutes walk from Musashi Urawa Station, which is 8 minutes on the Saikyo Line from Kitayono Station, one of the closest stations to Tamaari.

free entrance

Please read and help to repost if you have an account:67638860:.  It's really getting close and I'm already feeling sooo excited but also so not ready:13877886::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:!!! I'll be traveling next Thursday to Japan and will be at the show both days :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:.  I'm so grateful, sooo incredible grateful that we're allowed to continue watching Yuzu's skating and gifting us with his performances. Really, every single time he steps on the ice and we're allowed to watch him is a blessing and a gift. He is and will always be the one and only one who can speak to our hearts and souls that way. Move us to tears while giving us so much joy, taking us on his wings and enabling us to experience a unique world through his skating.

I'm bringing PH's banners and will scream, clap and cheer on the name of every single Satellite here!! :loveshower::cheer:

:YuzuPoohLove:

17 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Please read and help to repost if you have an account:67638860:.  It's really getting close and I'm already feeling sooo excited but also so not ready:13877886::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:!!! I'll be traveling next Thursday to Japan and will be at the show both days :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:.  I'm so grateful, sooo incredible grateful that we're allowed to continue watching Yuzu's skating and gifting us with his performances. Really, every single time he steps on the ice and we're allowed to watch him is a blessing and a gift. He is and will always be the one and only one who can speak to our hearts and souls that way. Move us to tears while giving us so much joy, taking us on his wings and enabling us to experience a unique world through his skating.

I'm bringing PH's banners and will scream, clap and cheer on the name of every single Satellite here!! :loveshower::cheer:

:YuzuPoohLove:

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for this @Yuzu_legendand PH team !!!  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I wish you & every Satellite who can attend the RE_PRAY shows at Saitama a wonderful experience with Yuzuru and meeting together with fanyus from all around the world  :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:  I will for sure be there with all my heart & cheer VERY loud on Yuzu with you all from my home! <3:68271401: 

(Hi everyone! Long time no see! :67638860: But I'm always here with you all even if I haven't posted in a while <3