General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Fellow Satellites, I need your help/ opinion/ reassurance, coz I'm a bit confused   :confused: 

I've just bought my "RE_PRAY" ticket, Live + Archive for $ 35.

I quote from the email I got afterwards:

Point 1 : Success ✔️ ---- check, displayed :yes:

Point 3 :  TICKET   ---- check, displayed    :yes:

Point 2 :  VOD Product ---- ?

Where do I find the VOD detail page? Is it on the "My Beyond" page, the "VOD" button between the "Ticket" and the "Sticker" buttons? When I click on that "VOD", there's CLOSED displayed on the ticket, not "Viewable period", although I did buy the archive viewing as well. Well, at least I interpret "VOD" as the term for the subsequent later archive viewing, scheduled from November 14th to 21st.

Otoh, there is the following line in the "Concert Information":  "This product does not include Multi-View and VOD."

So, is "VOD" the term for the archive viewing or not?  :dontknow:

57 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I would like to hear if people know this too! I have my ticket.

Same for me. But VOD is video on demand, right? So it should mean archive viewing, I guess. I don't have the "viewable period" displayed, either, but there is the date of the show. Maybe it'll just show "closed" until then?

And now I'll stop guessing and go renew my TV Japan Standard subscription. Just in case :fingerscrossed:

11 hours ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

There is a third option: buy at the venue during the dedicated evening sales period for those who do not have LINE merch tickets (must still have a RE_PRAY ticket).

On the website, there's a chart that outlines the schedule for venue sales each day and the times dedicated to those with and without merch tickets (can Google Translate the page to get the gist of it).

November 3 (must have any RE_PRAY performance ticket)

Have LINE ticket = 12:30~17:30

No LINE ticket = 17:30-18:30

November 4 (must have a RE_PRAY ticket for this day's performance)

Have LINE ticket = 9:00~16:00 

No LINE ticket = 19:00-21:00 

November 5 (must have a RE_PRAY ticket for this day's performance)

Have LINE ticket = 9:00~15:30 

No LINE ticket = 18:00-20:00 

Basically, there will be time for two hours after each day's show (and one hour on the 3rd) for show ticket holders to buy merch.

I also confirmed this with Marika:

You're correct - that is another option. I think I forgot to mention it because, like Marika, l also thought some items may be sold out by then 🤭 Thanks for the reminder 👍

Another question: If one enters the lottery, since one cannot know beforehand what time one can enter the merch sales, does that mean one needs to be at Saitama Super Arena by 9am (on Nov 4 and/or Nov 5) and then wait the rest of the day until the notification is received?

Also, what does this mean: "Goods purchase is possible even if you come to the venue after calling the reference number". It is one of the notes under About Admission (Google-translated). 

Apologies for the deluge of questions... 

For folks attending the Nov. 5 show: it seems there is another event happening in Saitama Shintoshin area. An FYI for now... 

Translated by Google (sorry the tweet won't embed 😞):

"The Tour de France Saitama Criterium will be held at Saitama Shintoshin on November 5th (Sunday). Therefore, Tamaari parking lot and Keyaki Hiroba parking lot will not be available on the day of the event. (already inquired)

The area around the competition course road from Saitama-Shintoshin Station will be closed, so please be careful if you are heading to the venue by car."

https://twitter.com/kaoru3104/status/1716052210650648596?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1716052210650648596|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Congratulations for all who get re_pray tickets! I will watch it online official. It was challenging to get this online-ticket in Russia, it was great three days fight and I won it (with help from very kind person). :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Let's cheer mr.Hanyu out loud from all over the world! :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Спойлер

(and for me stay strong, because I will translate all words, cause there is no russian subtitle as usual :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:)

14 hours ago, Pushme-Pullyu said:

Same for me. But VOD is video on demand, right? So it should mean archive viewing, I guess. I don't have the "viewable period" displayed, either, but there is the date of the show. Maybe it'll just show "closed" until then?

And now I'll stop guessing and go renew my TV Japan Standard subscription. Just in case :fingerscrossed:

DeepL translation:

NEW] "Yuzuru Hanyu, The Orphan's Driving Force".
Making cut ahead 🪶.

The photo book includes many behind-the-scenes shots of the brilliant sessions. Today, we are going to show you one of the cuts from the book, which conveys the atmosphere of the scene.

photo/Kenna Takano, Asahi Shimbun Publications Photo & Video Department

20 hours ago, Pushme-Pullyu said:

The same for me. Probably it will be active after the show ends.