General Yuzuru Chat

A Yuzu shop has opened.:loveshower:

This is excellent news, especially as a few of the books can be difficult to source

This could be in response to Yuzu becoming a story writer himself and the realisation that fans love to collect the photo books and have pre ordered the CLAMP collaboration. It is great to see that there is loads of interest in Yuzu focussed publications globally

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

The first merchandise for RE_PRAY has been announced

https://repray-icestory.jp/goods.html

Folks, is my understanding correct - one can either buy merch at the venue (if one wins the lottery via LINE) or wait for mail order reception (via World Shopping for foreigners)? I've never used LINE before and it seems the lottery will be in Japanese? Oh, Yuzu, the things we do for you... I might just wait for the mail order reception, i.e. if any merch is still left by then 😭

18 minutes ago, AngelOnIce said:

Folks, is my understanding correct - one can either buy merch at the venue (if one wins the lottery via LINE) or wait for mail order reception (via World Shopping for foreigners)? I've never used LINE before and it seems the lottery will be in Japanese? Oh, Yuzu, the things we do for you... I might just wait for the mail order reception, i.e. if any merch is still left by then 😭

Yes indeed we need to apply via LINE lottery if we want to buy merch at the venue. They will arrange the time for you so you can't even choose your preferred time slot. I'm afraid I would not make it if they give me early timings, assuming I got it. You can always use Google Lens to translate and apply though. 

Mail order seems like the easier option this time, but the shipping fee is a pain. :(

10 minutes ago, yuzurujenn said:

Yes indeed we need to apply via LINE lottery if we want to buy merch at the venue. They will arrange the time for you so you can't even choose your preferred time slot. I'm afraid I would not make it if they give me early timings, assuming I got it. You can always use Google Lens to translate and apply though. 

Mail order seems like the easier option this time, but the shipping fee is a pain. :(

Thanks for replying. Yup, the time slot is another concern 😟

Whelp, mail order it is, then. I used them (WS) for Prologue merch as well... 

Fellow Satellites, I need your help/ opinion/ reassurance, coz I'm a bit confused   :confused: 

I've just bought my "RE_PRAY" ticket, Live + Archive for $ 35.

I quote from the email I got afterwards:

[TIP] How to check your items
● Concert Ticket
If Success ✔️ is displayed on the Concert detail page, the ticket has been successfully registered in your account.

● VOD product
If Viewable period is displayed on the VOD detail page, the ticket has been successfully registered in your account.

MY Beyond is a page where members can check the status of tickets and stamps that they have purchased. After purchase, the word [TICKET] will be displayed for tickets that are scheduled to be performed ... 

Point 1 : Success ✔️ ---- check, displayed :yes:

Point 3 :  TICKET   ---- check, displayed    :yes:

Point 2 :  VOD Product ---- ?

Where do I find the VOD detail page? Is it on the "My Beyond" page, the "VOD" button between the "Ticket" and the "Sticker" buttons? When I click on that "VOD", there's CLOSED displayed on the ticket, not "Viewable period", although I did buy the archive viewing as well. Well, at least I interpret "VOD" as the term for the subsequent later archive viewing, scheduled from November 14th to 21st.

Otoh, there is the following line in the "Concert Information":  "This product does not include Multi-View and VOD."

So, is "VOD" the term for the archive viewing or not?  :dontknow:

11 hours ago, AngelOnIce said:

There is a third option: buy at the venue during the dedicated evening sales period for those who do not have LINE merch tickets (must still have a RE_PRAY ticket).

On the website, there's a chart that outlines the schedule for venue sales each day and the times dedicated to those with and without merch tickets (can Google Translate the page to get the gist of it).

November 3 (must have any RE_PRAY performance ticket)

Have LINE ticket = 12:30~17:30

No LINE ticket = 17:30-18:30

November 4 (must have a RE_PRAY ticket for this day's performance)

Have LINE ticket = 9:00~16:00 

No LINE ticket = 19:00-21:00 

November 5 (must have a RE_PRAY ticket for this day's performance)

Have LINE ticket = 9:00~15:30 

No LINE ticket = 18:00-20:00 

Basically, there will be time for two hours after each day's show (and one hour on the 3rd) for show ticket holders to buy merch.

I also confirmed this with Marika:

2 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Fellow Satellites, I need your help/ opinion/ reassurance, coz I'm a bit confused   :confused: 

I've just bought my "RE_PRAY" ticket, Live + Archive for $ 35.

I quote from the email I got afterwards:

Point 1 : Success ✔️ ---- check, displayed :yes:

Point 3 :  TICKET   ---- check, displayed    :yes:

Point 2 :  VOD Product ---- ?

Where do I find the VOD detail page? Is it on the "My Beyond" page, the "VOD" button between the "Ticket" and the "Sticker" buttons? When I click on that "VOD", there's CLOSED displayed on the ticket, not "Viewable period", although I did buy the archive viewing as well. Well, at least I interpret "VOD" as the term for the subsequent later archive viewing, scheduled from November 14th to 21st.

Otoh, there is the following line in the "Concert Information":  "This product does not include Multi-View and VOD."

So, is "VOD" the term for the archive viewing or not?  :dontknow:

I would like to hear if people know this too! I have my ticket.